Support for a site request thread (2 Viewers)

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    How did you get that url?
    After checking the sourcecode of the nasa.gov website.

Btw: Pog also looked into this, but he doesn't know how to get those ustreams videos integrated either.

That ustream url is only for the ISSstream, the other ones (NTV-1..NTV-3) are on infozen.cshls.lldns.net. I know the infozen returns an m3u8 file, which can not (yet) be played in onlinevideos, but I did see some traces of falling back to rtmp protocol.
    I'm not able to force that fallback, so I don't know which parameters it needs for correct streaming. (did try the more common ones, but they all resulted in crashing players,rtmpdump etc)

Last resort is trying to use the vlcplayer for playback, but that isn't as userfriendly as the internal player

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @doskabouter: What about adding support for nlziet? It's paid website where you can watch all Dutch content for 7,95 e/m like Netflix.

Actually I don't think it is possible because of drm protection, but maybe it's worth to take a look into it.

nzdreamer55

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2010
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Could someone give me some pointers as to adding the live streams and videos from www.fanschoice.tv/

My wife wants to watch the motorcycle races (I know I married an awesome person. No need to tell me how lucky I am :)

-S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom