Support for a site request thread (3 Viewers)

FredP42

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 2, 2009
    France France
    Re : AW: Re : Support for a site request thread

Thank you, in fact I started reading the tutorial for rtmpdump.
    I can download the files with rtmpdump, I need to figure out the hash and the size.

But to show the file in the plugin ? I have to create a SiteUtil : it cannot be done as a generic site right ?

hioctane

Portal Pro
    May 17, 2009
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re : AW: Re : Support for a site request thread

I can download the files with rtmpdump, I need to figure out the hash and the size.

But to show the file in the plugin ? I have to create a SiteUtil : it cannot be done as a generic site right ?
    You right!
    For Hash & Size generation you have to extract the swf player with flasm and get the hash of the extracted file with openssl.
    You need to write an own Util for this, i cant be done through genericUtil. This util extends the generic one and overrides the getUrl method as example you should have a look into MyVideoFilmeUtil.

FredP42

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 2, 2009
    France France
    Re : AW: Re : AW: Re : Support for a site request thread

You right!
    For Hash & Size generation you have to extract the swf player with flasm and get the hash of the extracted file with openssl.
    You need to write an own Util for this, i cant be done through genericUtil. This util extends the generic one and overrides the getUrl method as example you should have a look into MyVideoFilmeUtil.
    Thank you, I was a able to create a small plugin with some hardcoded url from comedycentral site and play them in OnlineVideo.
    I even didn't need to get a hash or size to pass to the player :)

timmie23

January 3, 2011
    South Africa South Africa
    Hi,

I was wondering if someone could maybe add some more gaming sites. Like Video Games, Game Reviews & News - G4tv.com and Machinima.com

Also, the GameTrailers one isn't working all that well anymore. Can you maybe check it out to see why. And also maybe add some more categories. Like for Invisible Walls and the other categories they have on their site.

Would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    CyberSimian Support for control.isvisible() in expressions MediaPortal 1 8
    morpheus_xx [WiP] OnlineVideos: New browser based playback support using WebDriver, new Amazon siteutil MediaPortal 2 6
    M 2nd (Touch-)Display Support on MediaPortal 2 such MPDisplay++? General 2
    J Support waipu TV TV-Server 0
    doskabouter WebDAV support OnlineVideos 0
    K Multichannel audio and subtitles for TV not properly supported General Support 4
    CyberSimian Support pack for Ortek VRC-1100 and Hama 00052451 Remotes 6
    cbr954rr [Finished] [MP2-801] Support for tag image extraction Archive 7
    catavolt [solved] FanartHandler - Skin - Holiday and Spotlight support Fanart Handler 5
    C Drive Type is not supported by system Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 3
    raffe [solved] Export tool and import support from MP-TVSeries & Moving Pictures to MP2 General 22
    morpheus_xx General Testing TVE 3.5 Sat>IP support (MP2 only) TV Engine 47
    E M3U Playlist and EPG Support/Configuration Installation, configuration support 1
    G Mediaportal2 supported formats General 1
    M [solved] Stub Support General 11
    morpheus_xx [WiP] Adding 64 bit support to MP2 MediaPortal 2 15
    A Mediaportal 1.20 support MediaPortal 1 Talk 3
    Lehmden FTP and WebDAV support. MediaPortal 2 0
    MClements13 TV CARD NOT SUPPORTED General 0
    azzuro Update external binaries (mkvinfo,ffmpeg), evaluate 64-bit support Archive 26
    C Black Gold Tuner Support General 4
    G MediaPortal 4k Support Newcomers Forum 1
    ajs 4911: Add properties support to TextColor and TextColorNoFocus MediaPortal 1 5
    1gkar Use Alternative Sites to Scrape Series Info My TVSeries 5
    HTPCSourcer OnlineVideos is not remembering my sites MediaPortal 2 25