Support for a site request thread (9 Viewers)

FredP42

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 2, 2009
    Home Country
    France France
    Re : AW: Re : Support for a site request thread

Thank you, in fact I started reading the tutorial for rtmpdump.
    I can download the files with rtmpdump, I need to figure out the hash and the size.

But to show the file in the plugin ? I have to create a SiteUtil : it cannot be done as a generic site right ?

hioctane

Portal Pro
    May 17, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re : AW: Re : Support for a site request thread

I can download the files with rtmpdump, I need to figure out the hash and the size.

But to show the file in the plugin ? I have to create a SiteUtil : it cannot be done as a generic site right ?

You right!
    For Hash & Size generation you have to extract the swf player with flasm and get the hash of the extracted file with openssl.
    You need to write an own Util for this, i cant be done through genericUtil. This util extends the generic one and overrides the getUrl method as example you should have a look into MyVideoFilmeUtil.

FredP42

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 2, 2009
    Home Country
    France France
    Re : AW: Re : AW: Re : Support for a site request thread

You right!
    For Hash & Size generation you have to extract the swf player with flasm and get the hash of the extracted file with openssl.
    You need to write an own Util for this, i cant be done through genericUtil. This util extends the generic one and overrides the getUrl method as example you should have a look into MyVideoFilmeUtil.

Thank you, I was a able to create a small plugin with some hardcoded url from comedycentral site and play them in OnlineVideo.
    I even didn't need to get a hash or size to pass to the player :)

timmie23

January 3, 2011
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Hi,

I was wondering if someone could maybe add some more gaming sites. Like Video Games, Game Reviews & News - G4tv.com and Machinima.com

Also, the GameTrailers one isn't working all that well anymore. Can you maybe check it out to see why. And also maybe add some more categories. Like for Invisible Walls and the other categories they have on their site.

Would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom