Support for a site request thread (7 Viewers)

Songok

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 9, 2009
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    Hi Doskabouter,

Would it be possible to add the the site RTÉ Player: Catch up with your favourite TV programmes online

This is the irish television recent show archive. It shows series, news and sport mostly produced within Ireland.

It uses RTMPE.I would be so gratefull if this could be added.

Thanks,
    Songok

Phew, I finally managed to get it working.

Theoretically, the live stream should also work, but at my pc, I didn't get it going...

Thanks so much, works great. I also couldnt get live stream working but great to have all the other features.
    :D

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Doskabouter,

Would it be possible to add the the site RTÉ Player: Catch up with your favourite TV programmes online

This is the irish television recent show archive. It shows series, news and sport mostly produced within Ireland.

It uses RTMPE.I would be so gratefull if this could be added.

Thanks,
    Songok

Phew, I finally managed to get it working.

Theoretically, the live stream should also work, but at my pc, I didn't get it going...

Another question: Hardware.info is supported, but only Hardware.infoTV. Not the single Items:

Losse items | Hardware.Info Nederland

Hope you can add them to!

Done!

Thanks Doskabouter,

I only have one problem to the individual items to play .. I get the message: "can not find file" Any ideas?

Furthermore, does not sound good at hardware.info, while I did not have this problem before .. The sound stutters while playing the live stream. When I download the videos, however, and then go play it right .. I use the latest SAF, and have the LAV splitter installed along with online video .. Do you have any idea?

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks Doskabouter,

I only have one problem to the individual items to play .. I get the message: "can not find file" Any ideas?

Furthermore, does not sound good at hardware.info, while I did not have this problem before .. The sound stutters while playing the live stream. When I download the videos, however, and then go play it right .. I use the latest SAF, and have the LAV splitter installed along with online video .. Do you have any idea?

Fixed the individual items, for sound/stuttering, I don't have a solution :sorry:

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks Doskabouter,

Fixed the individual items, for sound/stuttering, I don't have a solution :sorry:

Thanks Doskabouter, now It works! :)

I think It is a problem with my soundcard.. Will do a new instal on my HTPC when MP 1.2.0 RC is released, and hope that the problems are solved after that.. :)

sin360

Portal Member
    August 5, 2011
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I would like to know if it's possible to add this livestation channel. I was trying to add it myself, but I missed something, so when I go to channel I added it's empty. Here is the info I used for rtmputil

rtmp://media2.lsops.net/live/ playpath=aljazeer_en_high.sdp swfUrl="http://www.livestation.com/flash/player/5.4/player.swf" pageUrl="http://www.livestation.com/channels/3-al-jazeera-english-english" swfVfy=true live=true

I also found the youtube channel, but when I added the channel all I get is the videos and not the live tv. http://www.youtube.com/user/AlJazeeraEnglish

Is there anyway I can one of these two links?
    Thanks

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom