Support for a site request thread (1 Viewer)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Re: AW: Support for a site request thread

Done!

Edit: Yay! My 60th site!

Never mind the next page of the items that cant be solved. Today i have uploaded my creation of a siteparser for LiveLEAK. Hope u guys and girls (of course) like it.

May I suggest adding
    Code:
            <item key="forceUTF8Encoding"><![CDATA[true]]></item>

to the configuration? It seems necessary for this site, when non-ascii characters are used.

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I added support for laola1.tv a few days ago, you can get it with the automatic site.

Laola1.tv International.png

LAOLA1.tv - the international online sports TV - brings you first class LIVE video streaming. From Soccer, Table Tennis, Icehockey, Volleyball to More Sports- we show you clips from top sport events like the CEV Indesit Volleyball Champions League, the European Beach Volleyball Championship Tour, the German Soccer Bundesliga, the Spanish Soccer Primera División, the UEFA Champions League, the UEFA Europa League or the Formula 1.

With LAOLA1.tv you can enjoy LIVE streams, highlight videos, news, reports and interviews for FREE!

There are 3 different sites for at/de/int sites, both archived videos an live video should be working.

qqrq

Portal Member
    October 13, 2010
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    Hello,

I`m asking again to all of you smart people to include to Online Videos two polish sites:
    Eska TV - music television - eska.tv
    Iplex - free online movies - iplex.pl

P.s. Sorry for my english

Lightning303

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I added support for laola1.tv a few days ago, you can get it with the automatic site.

View attachment 88182

LAOLA1.tv - the international online sports TV - brings you first class LIVE video streaming. From Soccer, Table Tennis, Icehockey, Volleyball to More Sports- we show you clips from top sport events like the CEV Indesit Volleyball Champions League, the European Beach Volleyball Championship Tour, the German Soccer Bundesliga, the Spanish Soccer Primera División, the UEFA Champions League, the UEFA Europa League or the Formula 1.

With LAOLA1.tv you can enjoy LIVE streams, highlight videos, news, reports and interviews for FREE!

There are 3 different sites for at/de/int sites, both archived videos an live video should be working.

Thanks, but livestream does not work for me :(
    atm real is playing vs. getafe, but when i select the game it sais "error getting playback urls for video"
    hopefully you can fix that =)

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

View attachment 88182

Thanks, but livestream does not work for me :(
    atm real is playing vs. getafe, but when i select the game it sais "error getting playback urls for video"
    hopefully you can fix that =)
    It seems that some livestreams use a different protocol. I'll have a look but can't promise anything...

cndemant

September 20, 2011
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hello everybody!

If anybody could add support for the live streams at Redirect..., I would be very delighted.

As the service costs money, I'll post some of the source code for you here:

Channel 1 for instance:
    <td><iframe src='http://live247.tv/vai/stream.php?stream=1&server=1&hd=0' name='L247_surf' id='L247_surf' scrolling='no' frameborder='no' align='center' width='450px' height='300px'></iframe>

Source code for iframe:

<head>

<title></title>

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdn.live247.tv/flowplayer/flowplayer-3.2.6.min.js"></script>

</head>

<body>

<div href="ch011" style="position: fixed; top: 0px; right: 0px; width: 100%; height: 100%;" id="wowza"></div>

<script language="JavaScript">

flowplayer("wowza", "http://cdn.live247.tv/flowplayer/flowplayer.commercial-3.2.7.swf", {

key: 'xxxxxxxxxx',

canvas: { backgroundGradient: "none", backgroundColor: "#000000" },

clip: { provider: 'rtmp', autoPlay: false, connectionProvider: 'secure', live: true, play: {opacity: 0} },

logo: { url: 'http://cdn.live247.tv/images/l247.png', fullscreenOnly: false, opacity: 0.3 },

contextMenu: [ 'Live247.tv Player v3.0.3' ],

plugins: {

rtmp: { url: 'http://cdn.live247.tv/flowplayer/flowplayer.rtmp-3.2.3.swf', netConnectionUrl: 'rtmp://dist29.live247.tv:19350/ch01?doConnect=12345' },

secure: { url: 'http://cdn.live247.tv/flowplayer/flowplayer.securestreaming-3.2.3.swf', },

}

});

</script>

</body>

Tell me if you need more info. Thank you very very much in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom