Support for a site request thread (3 Viewers)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Bigpondvideo is working. Enoy!

Couple of remarks though: Due to the large number of videos in each category, there could be some timeouts while loading the videolist (I got them here on some categories, perhaps it's better at your end)
    And the logo probably could be a little better, but I'm no hero in such things...

NorthPort

Portal Member
    June 16, 2013
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks so much doskabouter! I had the AFL section working last night and this morning, although I am getting a category timeout today... But that hopefully is just a temporary problem. I appreciate you taking the time to get this up and running, the quality was terrific too, so kudos for taking the time to get it up and running.

Online Videos used to have a separate afl.com.au logo that can probably be redirected to that category on bigpondvides (bigpond now do all the video for the AFL). I have noticed that the AFL websites video section, somehow breaks videos down into subcategories. I'll see if I can find out how that is done.

Once again thanks!

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks so much doskabouter! I had the AFL section working last night and this morning, although I am getting a category timeout today... But that hopefully is just a temporary problem. I appreciate you taking the time to get this up and running, the quality was terrific too, so kudos for taking the time to get it up and running.

Online Videos used to have a separate afl.com.au logo that can probably be redirected to that category on bigpondvides (bigpond now do all the video for the AFL). I have noticed that the AFL websites video section, somehow breaks videos down into subcategories. I'll see if I can find out how that is done.

Once again thanks!

You're welcome :)

I had removed the old afl site, because it was not interesting anymore. I guess you can add that category to your favorites to have direct access to it.
    I could rework the bigpondvideo site to reflect the contents/structure of the website, that probably solves the time-outs too, and has the potential of getting nice images (if the site provides them) of the categories. It's going to take some effort though, so not sure when/if that's going on my todo-list...

Shadime

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi, I have watched a few of the Bigpond Videos (AFL) and I did not have any timeout issues, If you need me to test any of the videos please let me know.

Cheers

Shadime

lsf3og

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2010
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is there any way to add crackle.com. I#d really like to watch "Comedians in cars getting coffee".
    Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom