Support for a site request thread (1 Viewer)

dorijan

Portal Pro
November 30, 2006
Home Country
Croatia Croatia
Re: AW: Re: Support for a site request thread

if you have 2 png's for me with a transparent background...

i will make them...what resolution must they be?
is this one ok?
http://academicearth.org/img/logo.gif

2 Logos in png format, the first only the logo @ 100x100px and the 2nd a banner with 300x100px

I send you pics in pm...hope they are ok :)
thank you

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

i will make them...what resolution must they be?
    is this one ok?
    http://academicearth.org/img/logo.gif

2 Logos in png format, the first only the logo @ 100x100px and the 2nd a banner with 300x100px

I send you pics in pm...hope they are ok :)
    thank you

Added academic earth (with my own rather crude logos). If I receive new ones I will publish them.

Hi ALL!

Wow i just found this plugin and its amazing..where has it been all my life...

Anyway...

On Escapistmagazine.com theres a lot of streamable video files! Would it be possible to get access to them via this plugin...especially Zero Punctuation?!

Id never need internet explorer on my HTPC ever again! lol

<3 ur work..keep it up =)

Done

SiLenTYL

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2004
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

heres a challenge for u my friend!

G4tv.com PLEASE!

rock on !

wonkyd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

I know it has been asked before, but is is possible to integrate Youtube Shows into OnlineVideos? When I try and play a video from the shows section it just gives me a no URL error. It would seem the XBMC [RELEASE] YouTube Shows (Video) Plugin - XBMC Community Forum lot have some sort of implementation so I guess it's possible...

If you could there would be no need for Demand Five and 4od here in the UK. SeeSaw seems out of the question for now:

exobuzz @ xbmc said:
    I've looked at [SeeSaw] this, and I made a proof of concept script, that allows you to watch 1 minute of some videos, but the problem is (after talking to the librtmp author) is that they use a new type of swf verification that has not yet been reverse engineered, and so isn't supported.

Thanks for all the hard work, it is really appreciated. :D

odysseus

Portal Pro
    November 27, 2006
    Newtonville,Massachusetts
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hello, may I request two sites, ESPN and CBS.com? I would like to be able to use the former for US college football news and highlights, and the wife would like to be able to watch Price Is Right on the latter. I thank you very much for any consideration given.

yastarabe

Portal Member
    April 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    A lot of people demanding sites!
    this loads of requests maybe it's overwelming for developers, because they have to study each request individually.
    Perhaps we need an easy way for users to insert their own favorite sources... i don't know how, but developers could think anything better than already exists on plugin, to make easy-addition of new sites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom