Support for a site request thread (2 Viewers)

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Support for a site request thread

The Visasat site has TV4 ..,

rspierenburg

Portal Pro
    June 18, 2010
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Is it possible to add MuchMusic video playlist? I tried to do it myself using the Wiki but I cant seem to find the proper information to create the regex. The problem might be in the fact that it has an embedded player that uses Silverlight. I'm looking for the Artists Videos A-Z if possible. Website URL : watch.muchmusic.com

Rob

chlodny

Portal Pro
    September 18, 2009
    Silesia
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    Hello lads!

I give up. My knowledge is unfortunately to small to make any additional site work witch OnlineVideos so I'm asking you: could anyone try to create a script that would make this great plugin play videos from those sites?

Gazeta.tv - telewizja internetowa. Wideo informacje, rozrywka, sport. Relacje na ?ywo. Nowe filmy ka?dego dnia
    VoD w Onet.pl
    Telewizja internetowa, tv - INTERIA.TV - pierwsza polska darmowa telewizja internetowa z kana?em na ?ywo

It doesn't have to play all three sites but it would be great if it was able to handle videos from the first or the last one because they show news. :) Thank you very much in advance.

Greets,
    cdn

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hello,

could someone please help me, if there is a way to add this live stream into Online Videos - 19. 12. 2010 :: ?T24 ?iv? :: ?T24

Many thanks!

try this one.
    http://cdn12.nacevi.cz/CT24-PAL?id=...E=live&NAZEV=ct24&TYP=linearni&ZDROJ=CT24&CIL

and if it doesn't work: player="WMP"

Is it possible to add MuchMusic video playlist? I tried to do it myself using the Wiki but I cant seem to find the proper information to create the regex. The problem might be in the fact that it has an embedded player that uses Silverlight. I'm looking for the Artists Videos A-Z if possible. Website URL : watch.muchmusic.com

Rob

Nice site, too bad I can't play any video here in holland, so I'm not able to help here :(

FredP42

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 2, 2009
    Home Country
    France France
    Re : Support for a site request thread

Like many other I would like to have the Daily Show and the Colbert Report in OnlineVideo. The full episodes aren't available outside the US but the video are working.

For the Daily Show (did not try the Colbert Report yet) I am able to get categories and then a video list and at the end I get the video url with a rtmp protocol and I don't know how to play it.
    I tried to create a generic site and then I triedto create a SiteUtil using doskabouter SiteUtil for SouthPark but neither are working.

Can someone give me explanation on how to play a rtmp file? I can give the regex I am using.
    Thanks,

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Those RTMPE links are indeed quite tricky, I have limited (almost none, actually) success in getting those to work, and the credits for southpark should go to hioctane...

hioctane

Portal Pro
    May 17, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re : Support for a site request thread

Like many other I would like to have the Daily Show and the Colbert Report in OnlineVideo. The full episodes aren't available outside the US but the video are working.

For the Daily Show (did not try the Colbert Report yet) I am able to get categories and then a video list and at the end I get the video url with a rtmp protocol and I don't know how to play it.
    I tried to create a generic site and then I triedto create a SiteUtil using doskabouter SiteUtil for SouthPark but neither are working.

Can someone give me explanation on how to play a rtmp file? I can give the regex I am using.
    Thanks,

A good start would be the tool RTMPDUMP. It has a good documentation and it shouldn't be hard to download the videos with it. Maybe you find someone who post an example in a forum, google is your friend.

hioctane

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom