Support for a site request thread (4 Viewers)

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    OMG you're awesome at this! :) I would have pressed thanks 100 times if I could :)

But you really left me too much work to fill :p (just kidding, you did all the work) :D

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Hm, I was going to apologize for making such a crude first version... :)

No it's great, I have something to work on now :D

First I would like to split categories and subcategories, like they are on the site: top horizontal menu are categories and menu items (vertical) are subcategories. That possible?

Next, when I play video I get dialog asking me the part to choose from. After I choose the part, there is an error:
    Paste2: Next Generation Pastebin - Viewing Paste 1202877

You have any idea what happens? If I link to the youtube with browser, video works.

Also, is it possible to avoid the dialog and play as playlist? :)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    No it's great, I have something to work on now :D

First I would like to split categories and subcategories, like they are on the site: top horizontal menu are categories and menu items (vertical) are subcategories. That possible?
    Due to the way it's coded in html, i don't think its going to be easy (if at all possible) Unless you make a hardcoded list of categories/subcategories. Ok, maybe it can be created dynamically...

Next, when I play video I get dialog asking me the part to choose from. After I choose the part, there is an error:
    Paste2: Next Generation Pastebin - Viewing Paste 1202877

You have any idea what happens? If I link to the youtube with browser, video works.
    try adding player="internal" to the configuration, that might help

Also, is it possible to avoid the dialog and play as playlist? :)
    Not with the generic stuff. :(

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Code:
    2011-01-20 23:33:30.654647 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: [OnlineVideos]OnlineVideosPlayer:Play http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UmqEVsb3JI
    2011-01-20 23:33:30.654647 [Warn.][MPMain(1)]: VMR9: Pin: 0 not connected: 80040209
    2011-01-20 23:33:30.654647 [Warn.][MPMain(1)]: VMR9: Pin: 1 not connected: 80040209
    2011-01-20 23:33:30.654647 [Warn.][MPMain(1)]: VMR9: Pin: 2 not connected: 80040209
    2011-01-20 23:33:30.654647 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: [OnlineVideos]OnlineVideosPlayer: Failed to render file -> vmr9

This is with Player="Internal". Doesn't help. Playing videos from YouTube section in OnlineVideos works but Play link is much different (direct link to FLV). Shouldn't hoster resolve this?

BTW, I used resolveHoster = FromURL, hope that's OK.

Also, if you have some pointers on the similar site that works with playlists I'm not afraid to do some coding for that :)

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    YouTube - Ezel, 23 ep, 1 dio -> is not resolved. Looks like it doesn't go through the Hoster resolving somehow, but the Url would work with the Youtube Hoster.

On first thought:
    <item key="resolveHoster"><![CDATA[FromUrl]]></item>

I think upper / lower case is important (you wrote "FromURL").

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom