Support for a site request thread (4 Viewers)

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Sorry, it's correctly written in OVS.xml. I just typed it here wrong :)
    Code:
    <item key="resolveHoster"><![CDATA[FromUrl]]></item>

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    YouTube - Ezel, 23 ep, 1 dio -> is not resolved. Looks like it doesn't go through the Hoster resolving somehow, but the Url would work with the Youtube Hoster.

On first thought:

I think upper / lower case is important (you wrote "FromURL").

It is by design that if there are more than one playbackoptions, they are not resolved. Serves me right for abusing the playbackoptions for a playlist...

So, SilentException: I think the only way to get it right is to create a siteutil in c#, and that tackles also the categories/subcategories. Although you can also use static cat/subcats, if they don't change much.

:D I think we "overtested" that site
    Code:
    Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 3932160) (tried to allocate 7680 bytes) in /home/tabanko2/public_html/libraries/joomla/cache/storage.php on line 61

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    YouTube - Ezel, 23 ep, 1 dio -> is not resolved. Looks like it doesn't go through the Hoster resolving somehow, but the Url would work with the Youtube Hoster.

On first thought:

I think upper / lower case is important (you wrote "FromURL").

It is by design that if there are more than one playbackoptions, they are not resolved. Serves me right for abusing the playbackoptions for a playlist...

So, SilentException: I think the only way to get it right is to create a siteutil in c#, and that tackles also the categories/subcategories. Although you can also use static cat/subcats, if they don't change much.

Yeah, seems so :) I'm on it!

:D I think we "overtested" that site
    Code:
    Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 3932160) (tried to allocate 7680 bytes) in /home/tabanko2/public_html/libraries/joomla/cache/storage.php on line 61

LMAO :D

kilik360

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2010
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi guys, it could be really great if one of you has time to support a great site that us, french canadian likes a lot. This site is http://www.tou.tv/
    thanks in advance. Have fun doing it. It's really appreciate.

keep up the good work !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom