Support for a site request thread (3 Viewers)

DragonQ

Portal Pro
August 30, 2011
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I'd love if NBA.TV were added for watching live streams! The quality varies up to HD (probably 720p30 @ 2 Mbps or something).

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    That's going to be a tricky one, those rss feeds do not link directly to a video-file.

You will have to get creative with the sitecreator for that to work

Edit: I did some more digging, and it seems the videos are rtmp-streams, for which I do not have the correct parameters

WsQ

Portal Pro
    December 15, 2008
    Kangasala
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    I am not the maintainer but before reporting the site broken, please make sure that whatever game page you're looking at must have at least one SopCast link on that page, as the SiteUtil is only looking for SopCast links. If it doesn't find any, then it will report "No video found".

Wiziwig is definitively broken. I'm currently watching video through the website, but OV gives "No video found". And yes, there is both SopCast and Flash links.

corporate_gadfly

Portal Pro
    May 17, 2011
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Wiziwig is definitively broken. I'm currently watching video through the website, but OV gives "No video found". And yes, there is both SopCast and Flash links.
    Yep. Confirmed (AC Milan vs. Juventus). I'll take a look to see if I can figure out why it's crapping out.

corporate_gadfly

Portal Pro
    May 17, 2011
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I have committed a fix in svn. Unfortunately, since I'm not the original owner of that site util, I cannot update the dll. If you are so inclined, you could compile from latest source. I did send brownard a PM and hopefully he will update the dll on his side and upload.

Cheers.

vpupkin

Portal Pro
    March 26, 2011
    TVO is now available. You can update your site list from within MePo itself or the config utility.
    Thanks, but this is what I get in the log (and TVO is not in the list):

[02-27 19:06:01,439] [OVInit ] [WARN ] SiteUtil with name: TVO not found!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom