support for Canadian/North American sites (1 Viewer)

corporate_gadfly

Portal Pro
May 17, 2011
Home Country
Canada Canada
Fixed Live TV (En Direct) for V Télé with 1.0.2.2795.

Last edited:

mpsam

Portal Pro
June 16, 2009
Hi. It looks like CBS has changed their site. The shows are listed but there are no episodes when you drill down. Also it seems that only the news and news related shows (World News, Nightline etc.) on ABC are showing the latest episodes. I did not check all shows but the ones I checked (Revenge, Splash, Scandal and Red Widow among others) are not showing episodes from this week.

I am not sure if you need logs.

Cheers
Sam

corporate_gadfly

Portal Pro
May 17, 2011
Home Country
Canada Canada
Hi. It looks like CBS has changed their site. The shows are listed but there are no episodes when you drill down. Also it seems that only the news and news related shows (World News, Nightline etc.) on ABC are showing the latest episodes. I did not check all shows but the ones I checked (Revenge, Splash, Scandal and Red Widow among others) are not showing episodes from this week.

Cheers
Sam
Thanks for the reports. CBS is a pretty drastic change. Looking at it now.

corporate_gadfly

Portal Pro
May 17, 2011
Home Country
Canada Canada

Cheers
Sam
Fixed CBS with 1.0.2.2796.

mpsam

Portal Pro
June 16, 2009
A quick observation. Golden Boy does not show in the list and Elementary does not show any episodes. But episodes for both are available to watch online.
Are coded differently than from the other shows?

corporate_gadfly

Portal Pro
May 17, 2011
Home Country
Canada Canada
Hi. Also it seems that only the news and news related shows (World News, Nightline etc.) on ABC are showing the latest episodes. I did not check all shows but the ones I checked (Revenge, Splash, Scandal and Red Widow among others) are not showing episodes from this week.

Cheers
Sam
I tried to get the latest episodes for the season but ABC has shifted to using encrypted Adobe HLS for their latest episodes, so it is a no-go in that direction. The older RSS-based system works currently, but lags behind a little bit. :mad:
Confirm CBS is working now. Thanks a million.
You're welcome.

Last edited:

corporate_gadfly

Portal Pro
May 17, 2011
Home Country
Canada Canada
A quick observation. Golden Boy does not show in the list and Elementary does not show any episodes. But episodes for both are available to watch online.
I do see an issue with Elementary which I can attempt to fix. Interestingly, Golden Boy does not appear on CBS's videos page. It only appears in the Shows pop-up navigation. I'll see if I can add it in manually, if possible.

corporate_gadfly

Portal Pro
May 17, 2011
Home Country
Canada Canada
Added missing shows for CBS in 1.0.2.2801.

mpsam

Portal Pro
June 16, 2009
Can confirm that both Golden Boy and Elementary are working now. Thanks again for your wizardry with these sites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom