SVT Play plugin (Swedish TV) (1 Viewer)

karlake

Portal Pro
October 1, 2006
Borås
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
No, no, no! Youre place is the computer.!
Youre wife and kids will have to go alone,, sorry!! :D

Have a very nice time on Malta!

Forseti

Portal Member
January 6, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Fixed some issues with cached webdata, hopefully it will solve your problem karlake... New zip at original place (see posting previously in this thread).

fnokke

Portal Member
February 26, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Updating svt play contents?

Hi,

I just installed the onlineVideos with svt play and most of it has been working fine. Thanks a lot!

But the yesterday when I entered to watch "Sportnytt" I realized that I couldn't find the latest show. Do you need to manually update the online contents somehow, and if so - how do you do that? I couldn't find it in the "configure" dialog. On the left menu there is an update "Update" button but it is not available for any of the sites (It is greyed out).

Another question - will you merge the code with the onlineVideos plugin so that it suffices to update that plugin from now on?

Happy for any progress.

Forseti

Portal Member
January 6, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi,

I just installed the onlineVideos with svt play and most of it has been working fine. Thanks a lot!

But the yesterday when I entered to watch "Sportnytt" I realized that I couldn't find the latest show. Do you need to manually update the online contents somehow, and if so - how do you do that? I couldn't find it in the "configure" dialog. On the left menu there is an update "Update" button but it is not available for any of the sites (It is greyed out).

Another question - will you merge the code with the onlineVideos plugin so that it suffices to update that plugin from now on?

Happy for any progress.

The code is already merged, got a clue what the issue you described above is (its using cached data), will have a look at it and correct it for the next release of onlineVideos.

:D

karlake

Portal Pro
October 1, 2006
Borås
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
can it be,,,

If you go to Online video in MP Plugin download, you get 0.8X version and that will be very, very wrong
0.9 works fine with svtplay and can be downloaded via the link in this thred

MrBrooks

May 7, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Since I can't really contribute that much (since I don't know how to code) I would just like to thank Forseti and others for doing this great plugin. I tried the old svt-play plugin but this onlinevideo looks great.

If I could put something on the wish list, I sort of miss the "senaste nyheterna", "senaste sporten" in the old svt-play plugin.

Anyhow... Looking forward to see if tv4, kanal5 and tv3 will be added along the road!!

Keep up the good work... and thanks for a great plugin!

karlake

Portal Pro
October 1, 2006
Borås
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I just love this! It works as great as a siterip can.
Brings real value to the MP experience

Some issues left,,, small ones,,,Väder is not working, shows one episode but if you try to play it, you get "error, unable to play"
Öppet arkiv gives an error as soon as you select it.

Karl

fnokke

Portal Member
February 26, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi,

Happy for any progress.

Update: Everything has worked great since I installed the 0.9.1 - regular version of online videos which now has svt play included! The plugin that really has made my entertainment center complete! @Forseti!:D

Forseti

Portal Member
January 6, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden

Some issues left,,, small ones,,,Väder is not working, shows one episode but if you try to play it, you get "error, unable to play"

Karl

What version are you running?

Karl

What version are you running?

"Väder" issue CONFIRMED, will have a look at it!
"Öppet arkiv" rss feed is empty but it selectable (no shows in it though)

Forseti

Portal Member
January 6, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
"Väder" issue solved, fixed in next release

Also added "Senaste nyheter" to list of categories (same list as you choose show from)
Also added "Senaste sportnytt" to list of categories (same list as you choose show from)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom