SVT Play plugin (Swedish TV) | Page 27

Discussion in 'MediaPortal 1 Plugins' started by MrMad, September 24, 2007.

1. karlake

karlake Portal Pro

IT Consultant
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Sweden Sweden
    Öppet arkiv, contains shows, but I think it has a different structure then the rest(submenues)..
    And, I use latest version of OnlineVideo (with svtplay included)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Forseti

Forseti Portal Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    Home Country:
    Sweden Sweden
    The webpage contains shows YES but the rssfeed which feeds the OnlineVideos plugin does not contain any shows. The plugin is built upon the rssfeeds instead of the site due to the fact that SVT everynow and then changes the site but the rssfeeds are more "static" in its format. Please feel free to contact SVT and ask them to correct the rssfeed for "Öppet arkiv".

4. Forseti

Forseti Portal Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    Home Country:
    Sweden Sweden
    Started work on tv4play, looks good. Hopefully we will have some thing up'n'runing to the weekend

• Like Like x 5
  5. vanka

vanka Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just wanted to come here to thank you for the great work you're doing.

6. nauska

nauska Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Sweden Sweden
    Just wanted to say a big thank you for this great plugin! Not only can I watch SVT from MediaPortal, but it also made me discover the great plugin of OnlineVideos :D

Keep up the good work! This is definitly a keeper!

7. datja

datja Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Home Country:
    Sweden Sweden
    I'm going to take this in Swedish, since people who don't understand Swedish won't be interested in a plugin that only shows Swedish media:

Jag installerade senaste Onlinevideo-pluginet, och därefter din Onlinevideo-patch, men ångrade mig eftersom den senaste versionen av onlinevideo-pluginet var nyare än din patch. Så jag återinstallerade senaste onlinevideo-versionen. Allting fungerar fint, och svtplay finns med i onlinevideos. Det som jag undrar över, och som nog kan bero på mina slafsiga installationer, är följande: om jag disablar mitt gamla fristående svtplay-plugin fungerar inte svtplay i onlinevideos, eller inte särskilt väl i varje fall: t.ex. Rapport kan inte visas och ingen info visas om jag trycker på i-knappen i andra filmklipp. Så jag har gömt undan det aktiverade, gamla, svtplay-pluginet utan att använda den ingången alls. Allt fungerar, men som en syntes av två olika plugins. Gör mig inget. OM jag skulle använda din onlinevideo-patch, kan jag då avinstallera det gamla svtplay-pluginet (vill inte ändra nu, eftersom det faktiskt fungerar)?

8. Forseti

Forseti Portal Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    Home Country:
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi Björn,

You should be able to ONLY install the latest version of OnlineVideos, no patches needed. SVTPlay is in now included into OnlineVideos. Sorry for the delay, vacation times!

9. karlake

karlake Portal Pro

IT Consultant
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Sweden Sweden
    I was sooo looking forward to the other swedish stream channels.

Is the project canceled or just put in the fridge for the moment?

Thanks for SvtPlay

Regards / Karl

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!