SVT Play plugin (Swedish TV) (2 Viewers)

karlake

Portal Pro
October 1, 2006
Borås
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi!

Like this dev. Have had a vision of a "world replay" plugin. A plugin that provides support for all tv station's replay sites. This sounds great! I hope TV4-replay will also be suported.

Good luck with the code and if a none hacker can help out, just send me a mess.

:D
Karl

Forseti

Portal Member
January 6, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
When we got SVTPlay stable I will have a look at the other "Swedish" tv-webs and see if its doable..

Did some more testing last night, got it to play a Aktuellt episode so its looking great, just needs to get the right episode from the right show and it should be OK for testing... which should happen sometime during this weekend.

Anyone willing to test it needs OnlineVideos plugin installed (its an MPI package). Once you got it installed and runing you will be able to replace the OnlineVideos.dll with the SVTPlay tweaked dll as soon as its testable (will post a link to the dll here in the forums).

Forseti

Portal Member
January 6, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Bumped in to some problems... when I had it working for most of the shows I tested out Lilla Aktuellt and GUESS WHAT... IT DOESNT WORK

Sometimes the show u expect to view doesnt start at the start of the stream, the links that mediaplayer plays has a startvalue that mediaplayer "fastforwards" to. I dont think this is possible in MP.

So the next try will be to instead use the flash files (crossing my fingers that those files ONLY contains the show).

This means that there will probably not be a test release available this weekend, sorry guys'n'girls!

Might have found a solution for the show starts in the middle of the stream problem, cross your fingers!

Also sent an mail to offbyone about putting "my" code into the OnlineVideos source.

J-B-N

Portal Pro
December 29, 2005
Sweden
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Excellent work!

I noticed that "Babben & Co" had "&" soo some transforming needs to be done.

I hope you manage to find some way to use the categories SVTPLAY use, ie "Barn", "Film & Drama" etc.

Forseti

Portal Member
January 6, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Thanks J-B-N, corrected the category texts encoding and put a new version of the dll's up in the zip folder.

I will try to find a way to browse the shows the "Kategori" way...

J-B-N

Portal Pro
December 29, 2005
Sweden
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I just tested and the new ZIP file works nice including the encoding.

Good luck with the categories...

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I have now tested the Onlinevideos svt version for a while, and i most say it works very well.
    Would it be possible to implement the SVT Prima feature also ?

Forseti

Portal Member
    January 6, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Added SVTPrima to wish list (shouldn't be that hard)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom