SVT Play plugin (Swedish TV) (1 Viewer)

karlake

Portal Pro
October 1, 2006
Borås
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I just love this! It works as great as a siterip can.
Brings real value to the MP experience

Some issues left,,, small ones,,,Väder is not working, shows one episode but if you try to play it, you get "error, unable to play"
Öppet arkiv gives an error as soon as you select it.

:D
Karl

What version are you running?

Some issues left,,, small ones,,,Väder is not working, shows one episode but if you try to play it, you get "error, unable to play"

Karl

"Väder" issue CONFIRMED, will have a look at it!
"Öppet arkiv" rss feed is empty but it selectable (no shows in it though)

Öppet arkiv, contains shows, but I think it has a different structure then the rest(submenues)..
And, I use latest version of OnlineVideo (with svtplay included)

Forseti

Portal Member
January 6, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden

Karl

"Väder" issue CONFIRMED, will have a look at it!
"Öppet arkiv" rss feed is empty but it selectable (no shows in it though)

Öppet arkiv, contains shows, but I think it has a different structure then the rest(submenues)..
And, I use latest version of OnlineVideo (with svtplay included)

The webpage contains shows YES but the rssfeed which feeds the OnlineVideos plugin does not contain any shows. The plugin is built upon the rssfeeds instead of the site due to the fact that SVT everynow and then changes the site but the rssfeeds are more "static" in its format. Please feel free to contact SVT and ask them to correct the rssfeed for "Öppet arkiv".

nauska

Portal Member
January 14, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Just wanted to say a big thank you for this great plugin! Not only can I watch SVT from MediaPortal, but it also made me discover the great plugin of OnlineVideos :D

Keep up the good work! This is definitly a keeper!

datja

Portal Pro
March 3, 2007
Stockholm
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I'm going to take this in Swedish, since people who don't understand Swedish won't be interested in a plugin that only shows Swedish media:

Jag installerade senaste Onlinevideo-pluginet, och därefter din Onlinevideo-patch, men ångrade mig eftersom den senaste versionen av onlinevideo-pluginet var nyare än din patch. Så jag återinstallerade senaste onlinevideo-versionen. Allting fungerar fint, och svtplay finns med i onlinevideos. Det som jag undrar över, och som nog kan bero på mina slafsiga installationer, är följande: om jag disablar mitt gamla fristående svtplay-plugin fungerar inte svtplay i onlinevideos, eller inte särskilt väl i varje fall: t.ex. Rapport kan inte visas och ingen info visas om jag trycker på i-knappen i andra filmklipp. Så jag har gömt undan det aktiverade, gamla, svtplay-pluginet utan att använda den ingången alls. Allt fungerar, men som en syntes av två olika plugins. Gör mig inget. OM jag skulle använda din onlinevideo-patch, kan jag då avinstallera det gamla svtplay-pluginet (vill inte ändra nu, eftersom det faktiskt fungerar)?

Forseti

Portal Member
January 6, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi Björn,

You should be able to ONLY install the latest version of OnlineVideos, no patches needed. SVTPlay is in now included into OnlineVideos. Sorry for the delay, vacation times!

karlake

Portal Pro
October 1, 2006
Borås
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I was sooo looking forward to the other swedish stream channels.

Is the project canceled or just put in the fridge for the moment?

Thanks for SvtPlay

Regards / Karl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom