SVT Play (1 Viewer)

Johan

Portal Pro
April 19, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Is it possible to update the SVTPlay part to handle the different categories.
Now all programs are listed in one big alphabetical ordered list.

It would be nice to get the categories that are available on the web or that are present in the Telia IPTV box.

Johan

Portal Pro
April 19, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Yes, thanks for that hakuna! I have not been so active lately.

Also if you click on a certain show on the webpage there are "subfolders"
For example complete episodes are sorted under one "subfolder" and clips are sorter under another "subfolder".
As it is now all shows are listed in one long list, When I click a show all video files are in one big list and not sorted by complete shows,clips etc.

Yes it works as it is now, but all improvements possible are very welcome! :)

lemonhead

Portal Member
August 17, 2006
Täby
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I would like to push for this as well, the category view would make SVT play usable for me in online videos. As it is now, its too flat, too many shows in the root (over 300). Much too cumbersome to browse, and impossible when searhing for programs in a certain category.

I think it would be nice to have this in the root instead:

Categories
Alfabetical
Recomended shows
Newest shows
Latest shows
Latest news
Live shows

This is all views availiable in SVT play.

If there is something i can do to help (as a non developer), i will gladly do it.

Johan

Portal Pro
April 19, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Yup, specially since copyswede now has stopped the possibilities to get SVT Play in the on demand service :(

pellelkpg

Portal Member
March 14, 2010
Is there any way to access all clips for a specific show in SVTPlay. As it is now it seems like only a maximum of 20 clips for each show is availible, even if you can find more on the webpage.

/Pelle

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: SVT Play

I just updated the site, now it supports paging!

AutoUpdate will pick it up or do a manul update in the SiteManager. Happy browsing.

Is there any way to access all clips for a specific show in SVTPlay. As it is now it seems like only a maximum of 20 clips for each show is availible, even if you can find more on the webpage.

/Pelle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom