Swedish grabber for svt_se.xml have stopped working

Discussion in 'WebEPG' started by melstig, March 29, 2017.

1. melstig

melstig Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Home Country:
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,
    Swedish SVT have changed their site so that TV-Tablå gets redirected to TV-Tablå so no channels gets imported.

SVT have better information than dagenstv but will work until some friendly soul can fix the svt_se grabber. Thanks in advance! ;)

[2017-03-29 18:50:01,826] [Log ] [WebEPGImporter] [INFO ] - WebEPG: Loading Channel Config
    [2017-03-29 18:50:01,920] [Log ] [WebEPGImporter] [INFO ] - Ignoring Channel Name: SVTB_SVT24 - No Grabber id
    [2017-03-29 18:50:01,936] [Log ] [WebEPGImporter] [INFO ] - WebEPG: Getting Channel ID: svt1@svt.se
    [2017-03-29 18:50:01,936] [Log ] [WebEPGImporter] [INFO ] - [1 of 17]
    [2017-03-29 18:50:01,936] [Log ] [WebEPGImporter] [INFO ] - WebEPG: Opening SE\svt_se.xml
    [2017-03-29 18:50:01,936] [Log ] [WebEPGImporter] [INFO ] - WebEPG: Version: 2.2.0
    [2017-03-29 18:50:01,936] [Log ] [WebEPGImporter] [INFO ] - WebEPG: TimeZone, Local: W. Europe Standard Time
    [2017-03-29 18:50:01,936] [Log ] [WebEPGImporter] [INFO ] - WebEPG: TimeZone, Site : W. Europe Standard Time
    [2017-03-29 18:50:01,951] [Log ] [WebEPGImporter] [INFO ] - WebEPG: ChannelId: svt1@svt.se
    [2017-03-29 18:50:02,060] [Log ] [WebEPGImporter] [INFO ] - WebEPG: Reading TV-Tablå POST: - Delay: 500ms
    [2017-03-29 18:50:02,638] [Log ] [WebEPGImporter] [INFO ] - WebEPG: No Listings Found

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. melstig

melstig Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Home Country:
    Sweden Sweden
    Did not manage to remove the automatic hyperlink creation. :(
    svt_se redirects to svtplay_se

4. bluebear

bluebear Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Yes, same result here.
    I wonder if @vuego still maintains the swedish grabber.

5. Emil
    • Premium Supporter

Emil MP Donator

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Home Country:
    Sweden Sweden
    SVT has redesign their program guide. You kan use dagenstv as source in WebEPG during the mean time. All channels on SVT is available at dagenstv but it only has a guide for 14 days compared with SVT 28 days.

I will check with @vuego; but SVT new program guide seems to be quite messy so it can take while until a grabber file is ready and tested.

6. vuego
    • Team MediaPortal

vuego Documentation Group

Alchemist, Astrobiologist, Exotic dancer
    Ratings:
    +865 / 0
    Home Country:
    Sweden Sweden
    Show System Specs
    Hi Emil :)

I'm not sure it's possible to use WebEPG on the new layout. All descriptions are stored in javascript and not between tags. WebEPG uses tags to find the information. We might be able to get start and end times and the title of the show but not the description which makes it kinda useless.

7. Emil
    • Premium Supporter

Emil MP Donator

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Home Country:
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,
    I have come to the same conclusion, and there is also a problem that SVT seems to believe that the date is changed at 05:00 in the morning and not at 00:00.

That is quite sad when SVT got program guides for four weeks, and not just two as at dagenstv.com (perhaps we should contact him and ask to increase SVT channels to include 28 days).

But I have not given up completely; Even if WebEPG is not designed for it, it may be possible to do with several workarounds. I will look into that when I got weeks of spare time to spend, and that will not be in the present future.

I have sent at question to SVT if they got an alternative program guide accessible. Hopefully they will reply with an alternative link to use.

/emil

• Like Like x 2
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!