Swedish question about no tv guide for tv4 ? (1 Viewer)

JGT

Portal Pro
February 2, 2010
All my other stations have imported tvguides nicely, but when it comes to tv4 (tv4.se) no guide shows up. When i look in the tvguide.xml file there is programs for tv4 so it should be working in mediaportal shouldn't it ? Se the attached file.

Attachments

• tvguide.jpg
    tvguide.jpg
    1.3 MB

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    When i look in the tvguide.xml file there is programs for tv4 so it should be working in mediaportal shouldn't it ?
    That depends if you imported the XMLTV file again after saving the mapping, and if you waited long enough for the import to complete.
    If you are still having problems I suggest you post full log files from the TV Server. If MP and TV Server are installed on the same PC you can use the MP watchdog tool with option 3 to export your log files into a zip file. Then just post/attach the zip file.
    http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/16_Support/3_Forums/2_Log_Files

Otherwise if TV Server is on a separate PC:
    1. Open TV Server configuration.
    2. Click "open log directory" in the top left corner.
    3. Zip up all the files in that directory.
    4. Post/attach the zip file here.

JGT

Portal Pro
    February 2, 2010
    Ok thanks.
    But this evening everything worked fine, so I guess it was something of what you told me.
    "That depends if you imported the XMLTV file again after saving the mapping, and if you waited long enough for the import to complete."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom