Swedish sites: SVT, TV4, Dplay Premium, UR, Viasat channels + Movie & Series sites (2 Viewers)

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Do you think it would be possible to fix UR Play (or is it only broken for me)?
    Looks like it's broken. I haven't looked at the problem but I should be able to fix it, but I don't know when.

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Is svt play working for you? Starting "Träna med Kalle" episodes failed the last times I have tried.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Is svt play working for you? Starting "Träna med Kalle" episodes failed the last times I have tried.
    I watched SVT Play yesterday, but I haven't tried "Träna med Kalle". I will have a look at it later on.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I've no problems with "Träna med Kalle". HEAD of master branch and latest stable MediaPortal Url Source Splitter & IPTV Filter using MP 1.11.0. Debug logs?

snz

Portal Member
    October 28, 2015
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Do you think it's possible to show all episodes and clips for a show in SVTPlay? E.g. only 15 episodes and 15 clips are fetched from "Lilla sportspegeln". On the web, one needs to select the "Visa alla" button to show all, guess this needs to be done somehow in your plugin as well?

If one adds "sida=2" as an argument, one will get all videos on the same page (does not matter if sida=X is 2, or 3 or whatever I think)
    e.g
    http://www.svtplay.se/lilla-sportspegeln?sida=2&tab=helaprogram
    http://www.svtplay.se/lilla-sportspegeln?sida=2&tab=klipp

There's a _lot_ of clips tough, hope that does not cause any issues

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Do you think it's possible to show all episodes and clips for a show in SVTPlay? E.g. only 15 episodes and 15 clips are fetched from "Lilla sportspegeln". On the web, one needs to select the "Visa alla" button to show all, guess this needs to be done somehow in your plugin as well?

If one adds "sida=2" as an argument, one will get all videos on the same page (does not matter if sida=X is 2, or 3 or whatever I think)
    e.g
    http://www.svtplay.se/lilla-sportspegeln?sida=2&tab=helaprogram
    http://www.svtplay.se/lilla-sportspegeln?sida=2&tab=klipp

There's a _lot_ of clips tough, hope that does not cause any issues

Thanks in advance
    I'll take a look at this later on. Paging worked earlier; something has changed on the SVTPlay site.

arcadian

Portal Member
    December 3, 2015
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi just joined and really pleased to have found not only MP but a Swedish community too :)

I used to speak Swedish years ago so because I'm going back there next year I really need to brush things up properly beforehand. After a lot of searching I finally found what I wanted in a few repeats on Swedish TV which is to have ordinary speech together with subtitles in Swedish for people hard of hearing, so it's clips like these (link at bottom) among many others on their site and elsewhere that I need to able to record to practice with later.

Normally I wouldn't need to do this just watch them when I want, however I'm still stuck with the old telephone copper cable for the Internet so the connection is utterly useless until British Telecom puts in a new fibreoptics cable sometime next year, and why I need to record them during quiet periods to avoid this.

The only problem is I've never used any Media programme before and worse being a complete non-techie I have little idea of the whole concept and its workings, so would really appreciate the odd bit of help now and again on the general basics and generally how to get started....

Many thanks in advance....:)

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi just joined and really pleased to have found not only MP but a Swedish community too :)

I used to speak Swedish years ago so because I'm going back there next year I really need to brush things up properly beforehand. After a lot of searching I finally found what I wanted in a few repeats on Swedish TV which is to have ordinary speech together with subtitles in Swedish for people hard of hearing, so it's clips like these (link at bottom) among many others on their site and elsewhere that I need to able to record to practice with later.

Normally I wouldn't need to do this just watch them when I want, however I'm still stuck with the old telephone copper cable for the Internet so the connection is utterly useless until British Telecom puts in a new fibreoptics cable sometime next year, and why I need to record them during quiet periods to avoid this.

The only problem is I've never used any Media programme before and worse being a complete non-techie I have little idea of the whole concept and its workings, so would really appreciate the odd bit of help now and again on the general basics and generally how to get started....

Many thanks in advance....:)

In your case I would try the OnlineVideos Standalone Application instead of using the full MediaPortal application. It is a simple standalone application for windows. You can watch in the app or download to watch later. I think it saves the video files and subtitle files to something like C:\ProgramData\OnlineVideos\Downloads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom