Swedish sites: SVT, TV4, Dplay Premium, UR, Viasat channels + Movie & Series sites (2 Viewers)

osksa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2015
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    If you're using an Intel graphics card, setup the LAV filters to use DXVA instead of the Intel option
    This was the issue! Problem solved! I do have Intel graphics, changing the hardware acceleration to use DXVA (native) solved the issue, now all SVT videos play again! Many thanx to you!

Last edited:

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Many new messages here...

Hi, I`m looking into this but found out that it's too complicated for me.
    Is there any possibility that you can make something for https://tv.nrk.no?

There is a NRK site, but it doesn't look like it's maintained. Its his correct @offbyone ? You could ask in the Support for a site request thread if someone is willing to take a look at it. At the moment I'm not able to do that.

Neither Kanal 5 Play nor SVT Play (Live channels) work for me at the moment. Is there known issues?

Emph

I've no problems with the live content of SVT Play. It might be that it was temporary encrypted at the time? Kanal 5 (and 9 and 11) is broken, that is correct. I will take a look at DPlay.se when time is given (and maybe dplay.no for @gfa and other the Norwegians out there ;))

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    URPlay is broken, a complete rework is needed. I do not know when I will find time to do it.
    The backlog at the moment is
    dplay (Kanal 5,9,11), URPlay and Dreamfilm

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi all

I've published Dplay.se (and .no and .dk) with contents from Kanal 5, Kanal 9, Kanal 11 Play, Discovery Channel, Eurosport, etc. You can log in for premium content (including sports and live).

Dplay can scrobble to trakt and you can search for shows.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi all

I've published Dplay.se (and .no and .dk) with contents from Kanal 5, Kanal 9, Kanal 11 Play, Discovery Channel, Eurosport, etc. You can log in for premium content (including sports and live).

Dplay can scrobble to trakt and you can search for shows.

Ninja Warrior (Kanal 5) worked fine, but United States Of Cake (Kanal 5) did not. USOC is not a Premium show.

BTW, would it be possible to filter out Premium shows?

Emph

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Good morning Emph
    United States Of Cake (Kanal 5) did not
    Hmmm, I have no problems with USOC. Can you be more specific?
    BTW, would it be possible to filter out Premium shows?
    It should do that already, but my way of doing that might not work 100 percent, could you give me an example? You might accidentally have enabled the "Always show premium" in site settings?

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    So, I tried again now, and I get a message that reads:

FEL PÅBÖRJAR UPPSPELNING
    AT LEAST ONE PARSER STILL DOESN'T RETURN KNOWN (can't keep reading, as it's not a fade label, so the text it cut off in StreamedMP)

Logs attached.
    Emph

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    So, I tried again now, and I get a message that reads:

FEL PÅBÖRJAR UPPSPELNING
    AT LEAST ONE PARSER STILL DOESN'T RETURN KNOWN (can't keep reading, as it's not a fade label, so the text it cut off in StreamedMP)

Logs attached.
    Emph
    I have now problem at all and it scrobbles ;)
    Skärmavbild 2016-03-07 kl. 21.17.55.png

This is the part of OnlineVideos I don't fully understad (to say the least...). Maybe @georgius can help? There is no geo blocking on the site (in MP :p:cool::censored::whistle:) so you can play "1x01- Roy besöker världsberömda Magnolia Bakery" under Dplay.se -> Program A-Ö -> United States of Cakes.

I'm on MP IPTV and splitter... 2.2.5.5752 and Lav 0.66.0.0

P.S.
    Emph I gave you your 1000th positive rating
    post-447111-0-07469100-1352049402.gif

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks. I am so confused why it occasionally doesn't work. The first season of Ninja Warrior on Kanal 5 doesn't seem to work either, but episodes 1-3 of season 2 works. Episode 4 of NW season 2 doesn't work. It's not like a discernible pattern is emerging. ;)

Emph

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom