[not reproducible] T server and Database doesnt seem to work (1 Viewer)

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    did a reinstall of MP and all works now. :) lets hope it stays working.. tnx for all you're help <3
    Too late... :(
    Well, I'm glad you're sorted but we have no way to find the problem now. Setting thread status to "not reproducible".

Night-Sky

Portal Member
    March 23, 2012
    Gennep
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    ah seems i missied you're post mm.

it was however a clean install from 1.3, on a new and fresh windows 7 install,
    what i geuss tho.. it did install service pack 1 last night.. i think that caused problems.. and if not these problems will show up again ? (i certainly hope not)
    but if they do, im happy to give you all the info and dll's i got including acces trough teamview so you can take a peak.

greetings Monique

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hello Monique

ah seems i missied you're post mm.
    I was just too slow. ;)

it was however a clean install from 1.3, on a new and fresh windows 7 install,
    what i geuss tho.. it did install service pack 1 last night.. i think that caused problems.. and if not these problems will show up again ? (i certainly hope not)
    but if they do, im happy to give you all the info and dll's i got including acces trough teamview so you can take a peak.
    Thanks for the extra info. Since I'm not sure of the cause I'm also not sure if the problem will show up again... but like you, I hope the problem is gone. I must say it is strange to see database crashes on a clean install on such a fresh system...

Regards,
    mm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom