TBS: CI/CAM support and other improvements (2 Viewers)

Lapos

Portal Member
January 9, 2014
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
I have no sat and no deltacam. I just read about it and have quite some experience with other cams like the duablo cam. So I try to figure out what is wrong on your side. Maybe I sometimes don't understand your posts probably, because your English is not the best and English isn't my native tongue :)

Wir können auf Deutsch zu kommunizieren, ist mein Deutsch so schlecht, wie Englisch. :)
Ich so danke. Ich werde warten, wenn es irgendeine Idee mm1352000 (die Zeitverschiebung ) haben und morgen versuchen jedes Gerät (TV, Dreambox, sonstige).
Ein schöner Abend.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    @Lapos
    Could you please post your TV service log file:
    1. Open TV Server configuration.
    2. Click "open log directory" in the top left corner.
    3. Zip up the files you find there and post them here.

Lapos

Portal Member
    January 9, 2014
    Home Country
    @Lapos
    Could you please post your TV service log file:
    1. Open TV Server configuration.
    2. Click "open log directory" in the top left corner.
    3. Zip up the files you find there and post them here.

Hello,
    according to the log it appears that CAM is already working. Stations are normally tune with the 1.3 patch, but decoding does not work. CAM menu does not load and only where it is displayed TBS-MCECITool. I tested TBSViewer, DVBViewer and CAM menu does not show up anywhere. I relax again TeamViewer?

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    @FreakyJ
    The CAM is detected, but it is not possible to enter the menu. In my experience this means that tbsCIapi.dll was not able to initialise/load the CAM fully. At least now it seems that Lapos is able to scan and receive PMT while the CAM is inserted. This is an improvement. Previously the CAM was blocking the stream completely...

Lapos

Portal Member
    January 9, 2014
    Home Country
    I'll keep this HW still remain installed in order to debug it for other users. HW is not so old a combination might be beneficial. For now, thank you for the advice. If I find I add new information to the thread.[DOUBLEPOST=1389913109][/DOUBLEPOST]Do not have one linguistic revision.
    On the client, will be held in Czech the message "Stanice je kódovaný". The correct term is "Stanice je kódovaná". Only a little difference to translation.

Last edited:

steutelings

Portal Member
    May 20, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Community,

I’m so frustrated. I have a TBS6922 and since I’ve updated to Mepo1.6 Always problems with channels above Symbol Rate 22000
    xxxxxxx at 27500 - No Signal.
    I installed the Patch for 1.6 but same error. It seems that ToneBoost or Diseq not properly working.

Is there any Solution?
    With Mepo1.3 and Patch for 1.3 all working fine.
    Thx and regards Steute

kszabo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2007
    Germany, Bayern
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    I have also a problem with TBS-6928, latest drivers (1.0.1.4 and 1.0.1.6), Unicam Evo CAM, Sky Germany card, MP 1.6 (with tbs patch for 1.6):

the CAM does not work with MP (no decryption), I cannot open the CI Menü as well in TV-Server Setup. The TBS-MCECITool recoginezes it flawlessly and opens the Menü very fast and smooth.

Tha CAM and Card works with a TechnoTrend-S2-3200. Any ideas?

Last edited:

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hello steutelings, kszabo

Please could both of you post your TV Server log files. I'm not able to help without them.

The other thing...
    the CAM does not work with MP (no decryption), I cannot open the CI Menü as well in TV-Server Setup. The TBS-MCECITool recoginezes it flawlessly and opens the Menü very fast and smooth.
    Only one application can use the tuner/CI/CAM at a time. If you have the TBS MCE CI tool open then TV Server can't use access the CAM.

mm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom