TBS: CI/CAM support and other improvements (3 Viewers)

Lapos

Portal Member
January 9, 2014
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
Sorry, I don't really understand your post :( and what your problem is.
I'm sorry about the problem of communicating with mm1352000. I thought it would react.
The problem is in the decoding hardware in combination
TBS6991 with CI + module DELTACAM Twin + IRDETO card.
mm1352000 helped me test the HW directly at me and after testing, I DELTACAM sent back to the firmware upgrade.
My contribution followed on this issue.

But my question is universal.

When the CAM menu does not show, it means that is not working properly?

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    This depends on whether the cam menu is implemented or not. For TBS it should be implemented. If the cam menu is also not working with the TBS viewer there might be something wrong with the cam or there is a incompatibility. You can also plug the cam into your tv and see if it working there. What i mean: you have to identify the problem: cam, tuner or mp
    I hope this is helpful :)

Lapos

Portal Member
    January 9, 2014
    Home Country
    This depends on whether the cam menu is implemented or not. For TBS it should be implemented. If the cam menu is also not working with the TBS viewer there might be something wrong with the cam or there is a incompatibility. You can also plug the cam into your tv and see if it working there. What i mean: you have to identify the problem: cam, tuner or mp
    I hope this is helpful :)

Thank you very much for any help. Although I IT freak and a DVB-S, I came into contact with very little. But the issue.
    Originally, it was not possible to TBS-6991 with 1.6patch MP tune in stations. The supplier I uploaded a new firmware. I just tested it and the problem is solved. So the only thing I miss is decoding stations. Unfortunately my supplier behaves as a typical Czech (for which he should be ashamed of) and he goes mainly for profit.
    Originally entered in order for new hardware has been MP for DVB-T and DVB-S with the possibility to monitor and decode multiple stations in a single moment. He advised me:
    TBS6285 (DVB-T) tuners 4
    TBS-6991 (DVB-S) 2 tuner with CI + DELTACAM Twin (for decoding multiple channels). DVB-T works perfectly. I tested a maximum of 9 threads for recording and one observation.
    And now I grieve with DVB-S Unfortunately for about two weeks. I'm starting to be clueless.

Sorry for my English

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    What type is yor smartcard? HD02 or HD03? Should stand somewhere on the back.

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks for the picture :) It helped me, but I deleted it because it has some sensible information which not everybody has to read. I'm not aware of anything what you can do with the data printed on the card, but the serial number is unique so I think it is better to delete it here.

First: Your smartcard should be supported by the DeltaCam. So please take the cam and insert it in a normal Tv to see if it works there.
    Second try DVBViewer and see if it works there.

Lapos

Portal Member
    January 9, 2014
    Home Country
    Thanks for the picture :) It helped me, but I deleted it because it has some sensible information which not everybody has to read. I'm not aware of anything what you can do with the data printed on the card, but the serial number is unique so I think it is better to delete it here.

First: Your smartcard should be supported by the DeltaCam. So please take the cam and insert it in a normal Tv to see if it works there.
    Second try DVBViewer and see if it works there.

So, I tested DVB, and the result is the same. From CAM Menu does not work and the station can not be decoded.
    I really do not know.

Lapos

Portal Member
    January 9, 2014
    Home Country
    So try it in a tv please

Do not speculate about CAM settings menu. You have no idea how it should be right? Very well aware that just a small irregularity and no decoding.

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have no sat and no deltacam. I just read about it and have quite some experience with other cams like the duablo cam. So I try to figure out what is wrong on your side. Maybe I sometimes don't understand your posts probably, because your English is not the best and English isn't my native tongue :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom