[confirm] Technotrend Scrambled channel (1 Viewer)

Ruud

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 5, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

last night updated to the 1.1 final MP version.
    Did some small tests and noticed that I didn't get the 'scrambled' message???
    This morning I started the radio (with a scrambled channel) and it just worked???

Tonight I will do some more indepth testing to see if this problem is fixed???

Can somebody else test and confirm? I have the whole day ahead in the office and I do not want to get my hopes up to high ;)

keeping my fingers crossed (which is strange because in IT it is al about 0 and 1's)

regards,
    Ruud.

Ruud

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 5, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Jean-Christophe,

I'm back on 1.0.2.20.
    but also had my first scrambled message, so problem is still there.

Just came back from vacation, noticed that TT is under really big pressure over on the dvbshop forum because of not delivering a working driver, so I think that is why they first focus on the mce driver and when that one is fixed we should be also somewhere (down below) on the priority list.

Will try to keep the pressure on, until that kicks of, I will focus on trying to get the TT to work under Linux: if that works stable then at least I have a good alternative although I am still not mentally ready after 6 years of using MP to make a move away from it (snif snif), really like the community and the commitment over here but that is only part of the fun ;) (the other part is that it should also work as expected).

so I will keep everybody updated.

regards,
    Ruud.

update in this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...nd-scrambled-channels-error-85247/#post644212 because this forum section is closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom