vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    moryoav
    Looks like TellstickUtilities.dll is missing from your package.

neorules

Portal Member
    August 27, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I have an idea for a feature that would be good to have!

client / server so that you can have the tellstick on any computer you vil and
    not necessarily the same as MediaPortal

so you can have multiple MediaPortal but only one tellstick "save money"

I have written to telldus on their forums and talked to them about having the function
    in the driver, but they did not know when they might fix it.

It would be best if it would be in the driver then not all software
    developers need to do their own solutions

but if you could make such a solution to TellStick Pause 2.0
    we do not need to wait for Telldus

moryoav

Portal Pro
    December 2, 2008
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    I have an idea for a feature that would be good to have!

client / server so that you can have the tellstick on any computer you vil and
    not necessarily the same as MediaPortal

so you can have multiple MediaPortal but only one tellstick "save money"

I have written to telldus on their forums and talked to them about having the function
    in the driver, but they did not know when they might fix it.

It would be best if it would be in the driver then not all software
    developers need to do their own solutions

but if you could make such a solution to TellStick Pause 2.0
    we do not need to wait for Telldus

This is a very good idea, but I'm not sure how to even begin adding this functionality, I'll look into it once I finish the more urgent problems...
    Thanks for the feedback neorules...!

schleichi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 31, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Tellstick Pause 2.0

Maybe you can handle the client / server problem with the webserver, given bei TellDus?!

A client (like iPhone or odd computer) could open the website and control the TellStick...

Anyway: my TellStick arrived yesterday and I'm really happy with it! Works great :eek:

The only problem I have is the wireless range, which is really weak :confused:
    Any ideas?

:D

moryoav

Portal Pro
    December 2, 2008
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Re: AW: Tellstick Pause 2.0

Maybe you can handle the client / server problem with the webserver, given bei TellDus?!

A client (like iPhone or odd computer) could open the website and control the TellStick...

Anyway: my TellStick arrived yesterday and I'm really happy with it! Works great :eek:

The only problem I have is the wireless range, which is really weak :confused:
    Any ideas?

I'm not sure what range issue you're talking about, mine is able to send a signal to a receiver that's about 15 meters away and there are a few walls in between, and it works great. So perhaps it's not just a matter of the tellstick but also depends on the receiver that you have. I have a few Nexa units. According to the Tellstick's website the range is supposed to be 30 meters, which is more than enough for me. If it's not enough for you, you can also buy a signal booster like this one:
    https://www.m.nu/nexa-signalforstarkare-p-121.html?osCsid=c9989d94bf0499b3d379e0b7c974b777

Good luck...

giantpopples

Portal Member
    January 16, 2008
    Hi !
    I just bought a Tellstick from m.nu (cheap shipping cost and very fast shipping here in France..) and I just wanted to thank you for this great plugin which works really nicely !!!! :eek:

I use W7 64 with mediaportal 1.1 with latest SVN, skin BlackAndWhite 1080, your skin files doesn't look so great (probably because of the full hd resolution) but your plugin works perfectly !!!

So thank you again for contiinuing the development, and keep up the good work !!

Romain

moryoav

Portal Pro
    December 2, 2008
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Hi !
    I just bought a Tellstick from m.nu (cheap shipping cost and very fast shipping here in France..) and I just wanted to thank you for this great plugin which works really nicely !!!! :eek:

I use W7 64 with mediaportal 1.1 with latest SVN, skin BlackAndWhite 1080, your skin files doesn't look so great (probably because of the full hd resolution) but your plugin works perfectly !!!

So thank you again for contiinuing the development, and keep up the good work !!

Romain

Hi! I'm glad people are using my plugin... I'm still working on making the GUI look nicer, especially on HD resolutions...

schleichi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 31, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Tellstick Pause 2.0

Hey guys!

I am trying to run a shutdown script with my tellstick, whis allows me to power off the tv and the light, when HTPC shuts down.
    With the scheduled task from the "TellDus Scheduler"/ Windows Task I cant run tasks when shutting down, only on startup.

That sucks.

I already tried to run a logoff script via gpedit.msc, but when I shutdown the software tells something like this:
    Code:
    programmet kunde inte hitta nagot jobb
    I guess this means "cant find the job file".

--> Any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom