vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hey moryoav
    It seems to me that v2.1 broke support for disabling light control on shorter video clips. I upgraded from v2.0.95 and had set "Other video - at least 2700 seconds long" but that option is now disabled and it will turn the lights off even when playing shorter videos.

Any ideas?

moryoav

Portal Pro
    December 2, 2008
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Hey moryoav
    It seems to me that v2.1 broke support for disabling light control on shorter video clips. I upgraded from v2.0.95 and had set "Other video - at least 2700 seconds long" but that option is now disabled and it will turn the lights off even when playing shorter videos.

Any ideas?

I was actually aware of that and it now bothers me as well... I will add this functionality back in the next release. I just need to come up with a half decent way to integrate this feature in the new GUI. Any ideas?

Anyhow, after that the next feature I'm going to work on will be the feature requested by the user heiserfeger77 to group devices together. I think that'll be useful to have.

moryoav

Portal Pro
    December 2, 2008
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Hey moryoav

Any ideas?

A new version is up on post #1 with this feature un-broken... :)

moryoav

Portal Pro
    December 2, 2008
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Even though I'm not using this device, I'm very happy to see you continue the development.

FYI: Clas O got this device: Clas Ohlson: sk ”tellstick”
    Available for Norway, Sweden, Finland and Great Brittain, I think

(No - this is not an ad! ;)

Thank you! The real problem is finding stores that sell the receivers outside Sweden-Finland-Norway etc.
    The only store I've been able to find that sells receivers outside these countries is www.m.nu and they only sell Nexa units and not other brands.

If someone is able to find other stores that sell other receivers, I'd love to hear it...

(Not that I have any complaints against Nexa, I have 4 Nexa units at home and I'm very satisfied).

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Thanks, it works very well!
    And I have a new request ;) I'd like the recorded TV to act just like videos. That is - don't turn off the lights if it's shorter than the specified value. I know that the old TellstickPause worked this way but somewhere that feature fell away. I don't think it's necessary to specify two different values for videos and recorded TV. One value for both would do.

BTW I'm using For the Record if that has anything to do with this :D

moryoav

Portal Pro
    December 2, 2008
    Home Country
    Israel Israel

Thanks, it works very well!
    And I have a new request ;) I'd like the recorded TV to act just like videos. That is - don't turn off the lights if it's shorter than the specified value. I know that the old TellstickPause worked this way but somewhere that feature fell away. I don't think it's necessary to specify two different values for videos and recorded TV. One value for both would do.

BTW I'm using For the Record if that has anything to do with this :D
    The value for minimum video length is supposed to work for recordings as well, I used the exact same code that existed in the previous Tellstick plugin. Can you check for regular recordings? perhaps it's just an issue with "On The Record" which I'm not using.

Annero

Portal Member
    March 31, 2010
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Is it possible for you to create something so that I can put a repeat signal in TellstickPause? I have a problem when I pause or stop playing. Often need moore than one signal.

Ulf

moryoav

Portal Pro
    December 2, 2008
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Is it possible for you to create something so that I can put a repeat signal in TellstickPause? I have a problem when I pause or stop playing. Often need moore than one signal.

Ulf

That's not a problem at all, I'll add it in the next version.
    Why does this happen for you? Is it because of distance from the Tellstick to the receivers? maybe you have a problem with your stick. Look in the news section here: Telldus Technologies AB

Annero

Portal Member
    March 31, 2010
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I realy dont know, but have sent a email to Telldus and asked about it. It is possible that it is because some off the switches from Nexa are old ones. I use Switch King as a standard controller. It is very good and there you can repeat the signal how many times you like.

:DBye the way! Thanks for a realy good software!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom