schleichi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 31, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Tellstick Pause 2.0

Erm, I took a look at this shop and wanted to see the shipping costs. With this, I accidently bought one :oops:

Anyways, no it took me ~70€ to get it (shipping costs ~4€, lets see if this will be enough :p).

I will tell when the stick is here and if there were any problems with the delivery, ok?

Can't wait to see the face of my girlfriend when I control the power supplies with my HTPC :cool:

moryoav

Portal Pro
    December 2, 2008
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Re: AW: Tellstick Pause 2.0

Erm, I took a look at this shop and wanted to see the shipping costs. With this, I accidently bought one :oops:

Anyways, no it took me ~70€ to get it (shipping costs ~4€, lets see if this will be enough :p).

I will tell when the stick is here and if there were any problems with the delivery, ok?

Can't wait to see the face of my girlfriend when I control the power supplies with my HTPC :cool:

What receivers did you buy with the Tellstick?

eriksdam

Portal Member
    June 2, 2009
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Freudian mouse-click? :D

Normally shipping costs from Sweden are pretty reasonable (unlike from Denmark for some obscure reason!), so I think the 4€ are realistic.

On a side note: has anyone actually got this working under MP in HD resolution yet??

schleichi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 31, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Tellstick Pause 2.0

At the moment I own 3 noname receivers, which hopefully are gonna work as well.

If not, I'll buy Intertechno receivers, cause there on the list of compatible receivers from Telldus!

Freudian mouse-click? Damn, busted :rolleyes:

Double

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 2, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Intertechno Receivers can also often be found in the ... "Baumarkt" ( hardware store ? )

eriksdam

Portal Member
    June 2, 2009
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Yeah, I noticed, and since I'm moving in a week, I'll be spending a fair amount of time at Bauhaus, Hornbach etc.... :eek: Will keep a lookout to see if there is any price difference etc. and keep you posted. I'll drop you a PM so don't we clutter up this thread more than we already have! If anybody else here in DE is interested, let me know, and I'll of course post here.

The Intertechno screw-in bulb thingy is pretty clever, makes it straightforward to add control to ceiling lamps. It would have been even better if they had made it a dimmer and not just a switch, though, but you can't have everything I guess :)

Forgot: No, I don't have a TellStick - yet! It's one of those things I hope to add in the new flat, along with a new nettop based HTPC.

schleichi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 31, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: Tellstick Pause 2.0

Forgot: No, I don't have a TellStick - yet! It's one of those things I hope to add in the new flat, along with a new nettop based HTPC.

I'll let you know how it works when mine is here, if you want.
    (We can do this with PMs and in an "easier" language of course :D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom