Tempest EPG Generator (5 Viewers)

PN23

Portal Member
November 25, 2019
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Thanks PN23.

I have checked debug results and seems I have to sanitize some backslahes on server response. I have attached the new file which should do the trick. Could you please try again same as previous?
Cheers Kvanc,

Have sent you the latest debug output.

kvanc

Portal Member
February 4, 2022
Home Country
Turkey Turkey
Thanks PN23.

I have checked debug results and seems I have to sanitize some backslahes on server response. I have attached the new file which should do the trick. Could you please try again same as previous?
Hi again PN23;

I was trying to prefix channel names with their corresponding provider names for easy identification but since this is very complex operation and hard to do without properly seeing and testing, I decided to step back and go testing with an easier way. This new revision will prefix channel names with state information which is already available in same page so should complete channel creation without any issue and let us testing grabbing. Hope to hear from you and thanks for your help :)

kvanc

Portal Member
February 4, 2022
Home Country
Turkey Turkey
Hi Everyone;

I have cleared previous attachments to keep thread clean. Schedules Direct Json Api siteconfig, Json Api line-up manager and instructions are available in my repo. I especially would like to thank @PN23 for his support and help during development of siteconfig.

PN23

Portal Member
November 25, 2019
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi Everyone;

I have cleared previous attachments to keep thread clean. Schedules Direct Json Api siteconfig, Json Api line-up manager and instructions are available in my repo. I especially would like to thank @PN23 for his support and help during development of siteconfig.

Thanks for all of the hard work @kvanc !

To anyone who has not yet tested this out and has the means to, I strongly recommend it.

I did not fully understand just how powerful and capable this tool was originally, but this is an amazing piece of work and as kvanc has said, it is capable of grabbing guide data from literally anywhere.

G

gadiscz

Hello, is it possible to make an epg for two channels, one normal and the other shifted by an hour +1 hour?

kvanc

Portal Member
February 4, 2022
Home Country
Turkey Turkey
Hi. You can do it easily. Just choose your 2 channels from Tempest Configurator and click register button. Then in the channel indexer tab, go to xmltv_id row of channel to be shifted and type
||#offset#+60

This will add 60 minutes to all show times of this channel

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220918-190358_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220918-190358_Chrome.jpg
    441.3 KB
G

gadiscz

Hi. You can do it easily. Just choose your 2 channels from Tempest Configurator and click register button. Then in the channel indexer tab, go to xmltv_id row of channel to be shifted and type
||#offset#+60

This will add 60 minutes to all show times of this channel
Great, it works, thanks for the quick reply.

G

gadiscz

I have one more problem. Czech Republic is not working for me - [ENC][EX]sledovanitv.cz_0.channel.xml says No show grabbed, but the same channel works for me with wg++. how can i check the process log or find out why it doesn't read anything?

kvanc

Portal Member
February 4, 2022
Home Country
Turkey Turkey
Let me check. Sometimes, websites are changing. There are currently almost 300 siteconfigs available in my repo but I am daily using only 5 of them :) if website changed, i will update because there is no website in the world that wg+ can run but Tempest cannot :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom