Tempest EPG Generator (1 Viewer)

kvanc

Portal Member
February 4, 2022
Home Country
Turkey Turkey
Good to hear that it works now. I tested random 25 channels for 7 days and didnt notice any problem. I dont understand what you mean as empty list. You mean some channels has no show despite they have data? In this case your ip may be blacklisted by website. You may try with vpn or proxy

gadiscz

September 19, 2022
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
Good to hear that it works now. I tested random 25 channels for 7 days and didnt notice any problem. I dont understand what you mean as empty list. You mean some channels has no show despite they have data? In this case your ip may be blacklisted by website. You may try with vpn or proxy
is there any limit 3 times it didn't find anything then it found one channel and then the other one... now I'll wait longer and try again

Attachments

• polar.jpg
    polar.jpg
    37.5 KB
  • ct.jpg
    ct.jpg
    36.4 KB
  • prvni.jpg
    prvni.jpg
    68.4 KB

kvanc

Portal Member
February 4, 2022
Home Country
Turkey Turkey
Hmm, it looks like problem related with your network, more likely with your ip adress because same thing also happening to you for another czech website o2tv. No matter how many times I try, always getting data. As I told, some websites temporarily blocks you when you made too many request in a short time. Try to increase retry and time-out values in configuration file. But I believe vpn or proxy will definately solve your problem. You can set some free proxy from configuration file to test if you dont have vpn

gadiscz

September 19, 2022
Home Country
Hmm, it looks like problem related with your network, more likely with your ip adress because same thing also happening to you for another czech website o2tv. No matter how many times I try, always getting data. As I told, some websites temporarily blocks you when you made too many request in a short time. Try to increase retry and time-out values in configuration file. But I believe vpn or proxy will definately solve your problem. You can set some free proxy from configuration file to test if you dont have vpn
So I can't update either of them... I'll have to wait until tomorrow. My proxy doesn't work.

Attachments

• proxi2.jpg
    proxi2.jpg
    51.2 KB
  • proxi.jpg
    proxi.jpg
    23.2 KB

kvanc

Portal Member
February 4, 2022
Home Country
Turkey Turkey
You have entered the proxy in a wrong format. It shall be

protocol://ipadress: port

Format such as

Also for retry set some value like 3 and timeout like 20 if you have network issues Otherwise with 5 seconds timeout, Tempest will skip channel if no respond from server within 5 seconds

gadiscz

September 19, 2022
Home Country
You have entered the proxy in a wrong format. It shall be

protocol://ipadress: port

Format such as

Also for retry set some value like 3 and timeout like 20 if you have network issues Otherwise with 5 seconds timeout, Tempest will skip channel if no respond from server within 5 seconds
Hello, it works now, just wait and it will read everything even without a proxy.

kvanc

Portal Member
February 4, 2022
Home Country
Turkey Turkey
So most probably it was your ip blacklisted and cleared again. Some websites are blocking for hours and some are for days. Ok then, enjoy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom