Terratec Cinergy 2400i DT still not working (1 Viewer)

Enton

June 13, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I’m running XP pro with service pack two. I wonder if the problem has something to do with I'm running at two partitions. The one with XP and MP that is E:\\. Then if the program just searches C:\\ it wouldn't find the card. I have tried to update the drivers and reinstall MP. The card works fine with Cinergy Home Cinema. I'm running the newest version of MP. But the card can’t be found by MP of some unknown reason. Thankful for all help I can get!

J-B-N

Portal Pro
December 29, 2005
Sweden
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
You are using the BDA-driver for the card? I have never tried th TerraTec Home Cinema Software, but I asume they are using another driver for their own software. So make sure you are using BDA 1.0.3.260.

Enton

June 13, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I thought I all ready had install that driver but when you told me I took a second look. And you right, it was an older version. Had saved the download and made the update. You can't imagine how happy I was when MP found the card. Now I have just a lot of configuration to take care of. Tanks so much J-B-N!!

petsa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2007
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi J-B-N, Hi Enton,

Have you tried this card in a suspend/hibernate cycle? I got myself a Hauppauge Nova T500 and was so disappointed when it didn't work correctly in S3 (I found the posts on this forum after I got the card).

I'm considering to replae with with the Terratec 2400i instead. Also the older Twinhan 3040 suffers from problems with S3 standby.

/Peter

J-B-N

Portal Pro
    December 29, 2005
    Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi Petsa, yes my Cinergy 2400 card works with suspend/hibernate. I also have a Twinhan 3040 but I had to replaced it with a FireDTV because it vanished (code 10) after suspend.

But as said before, in my setup the Cinergy is sensitive to the aerial I guess. In my case it acctually behaves a bit. I have set up the TVE3 to have SVT1 and SVT2 in top prio on Cinergy tuner 2 and TV4 on tuner 1 with lower prio. All other channels are on the FireDTV card with lowest prio.

The reason for this is that tuner 2 really can't recieve TV4, tuner 1 does but it stutters/breaks up for about 2-5 minutes and after that it works excellent... The FireDTV has no such problems...

/J

petsa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2007
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Got my Cinergy 2400i installed yesterday and so far it seems to work fine with S3 standby.

/Peter

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom