The ULTIMATE visulization..check this out... | Page 2

Discussion in 'Listen Music' started by mrfunks, November 25, 2008.

1. 5Hundred

5Hundred Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Home Country:
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Caused blue screen on my 780G system, website warns that may have issues with ATI cards, i'll stick with Milkdrop but thanks for the heads up.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. armyofme

armyofme Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Home Country:
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Really enjoying this vis. Anyone know how to get rid of mouse cursor though?

4. dir
    • Premium Supporter

dir MP Donator

Ratings:
    +40 / 0
    Home Country:
    Afghanistan Afghanistan
    Show System Specs
    I can't use MP fullscreen right now so I can't test if this is working properly in fullscreen, but when I have MP runnning in a window and play an mp3, I see the R4 window pop up and start loading R4. When the progress bar is at 100% the r4 window disappears. No error or anything. If I then manually run R4 from the windows Start menu, it starts up and displays graphics, but also says that it didn't detect any music playing.

That error may simply be because it wasn't invoked by MP or that it's already running in the background, but I can't see it as a process in process explorer so I don't know.

Can anyone tell me if R4 should at least start displaying visuals (in a window, which appears to be it's defaults) while playing an mp3 in MP while not running MP fullscreen?

5. dir
    • Premium Supporter

dir MP Donator

Ratings:
    +40 / 0
    Home Country:
    Afghanistan Afghanistan
    Show System Specs
    Ok, I have MP running fullscreen and have R4 configured for fullscreen as well. When I start a music track playing, the R4 initialisation starts up, and at the end of it just disappears. No errors. I checked the log files and there's nothing there either....

Strange.

6. thesystemera

thesystemera Portal Pro

Audio Engineer, Media Guru
    Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Home Country:
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Got mine working fine, but it is not going quite full screen.. It's not showing about 50 pixels at the top of the screen. Does this in both Winamp and Mediaportal. But hey its not crashing mediaportal like milkdrop was while in Last.FM

Don't worry, worked it out... Turned off Vsync, seemed to have fixed it...

7. mapleshade

mapleshade Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    United States of America United States of America
    Do you have to have WinAmp installed? I don't and I can't find the vis_R4.dll to copy to Media Portal's visualization folder.

8. Rasputin

Rasputin Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +2 / 2
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    If got a problem to. Ich installed R4 to my WinAmp folder and copied the vis_4.dll
    to the mediaportal pluggins-visualization folder but i cant selectet R4 in the mediaportal configuration :(.
    There is only the default visualizaitor.

9. niels37

niels37 Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands
    maximize r4 screen wile playing music configuration

Hi There,

Does anyone know how to configure r4 to full screen? ofcourse within MP as i want to go back to Mp again with remote ( imon rm200)

ANYONE?

gr Niels ( btw: works greatlike u said, have to say i DID have to install Winamp for to get the r4 vis dll !! )

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!