[User Mod] Theme: Kiwi Gold (Supports basic + extended home) (1 Viewer)

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    video overlay seems to override the order in which images are placed, and it goes on top of everything
    Yes, you are correct, there is a order of 'layers'. Afaik only controls added to videoOverlayTop.xml will display on top of the videowindow control. And that only applies when allowoverlay is set (not if you use a custom mediaoverlay which IIRC Titan does sometimes). Remember all that stuff in videoOverlay and Top is hardcoded, so you cannot see the effects of any changes by exiting/reloading the window (or even using Refresh Plugin) so you have to actually reload MP to test each change. :(

Thanks I can use this :) I figured it out. for some reason allowoverlay setting for fullscreenvideo.xml applies to non fullscreen video. So even if you have allowoverlay=yes in basichome, it will not show with non fullscreen video until you change the fullscreenvideo.xml setting.

Last edited:

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    coming soon...

Fixes to installer to cope with MP1.4 half screen theme error
    New video now playing overlay for extended home
    Optional hover images for extended home
    New Recently Added views

01.jpg
    02.jpg
    03.jpg

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Really like your mod, will start using it when I rollout 1.4 I think.

One idea, could (would) you add CD/DVD&ClearArt to the mod?

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I don't think I will do 3D.

Yes I may add CD/DVDArt, but probably not clearArt, unless I can figure out a good way to use it (At the moment it looks ugly in all the screenshots). You can always add clearart yourself just steal the files out of someone's mods. backup your titan directory. add the mods to titan directory, run my installer and it will grab the files from the titan directory and mod them into gold colour.

You can even add it all yourself now, just drop any mods you want to use into the main titan skin directory prior to running the installer :)

Last edited:

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Yeah no need to update my mod with titan updates :) The colour coded files are all from titan dir, then it adds in any custom mods I've done afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom