[Theme] Round Covers HD/DiscArt/ClearArt/ClearLogo/Artist Info (V3.2 10.09.14) (4 Viewers)

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    its not because your mod that LMH is not showing the covers inside the basic home overlays...its just that i cant see the images inside the overlays and it looks pretty much the same as in your mod...it looks like he just cant found the covers, but i dont know why... . maybe i got a bigger error with my MP installation!? where do you get the covers for the preview? inside the movie detail screen i can see all information about the film including the covers and background images.

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Not sure why that is happening im afraid, it's not happening for me so maybe it's something to do with your set up that's different to mine.

Anyone else having this problem?

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Not sure why that is happening im afraid, it's not happening for me so maybe it's something to do with your set up that's different to mine.

Anyone else having this problem?

Hi...just want to let you know that it is working on a new MP installation on my desktop...at the moment i cant say why, but i am trying to find a solution.
    The problem with the covers inside the basichome overlays is maybe related to this issue on the StreamedMP projet page.

EDIT: Ok now its working also ob my HTPC...dont know why... i just deleted the themes folder, cleared the skincache, restarted the htpc, installed the theme again, cleared the skincache and now everything is fine :)

Last edited:

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    Installed and looking great!! Can you do it to for the coverflow view?? thank you!!

Coverflow has been done but you may need to select 'default' under skin setting for the widebanner mods, will update the full facades for the mods so round covers are always shown regardless of what mod view you have selected in skin settings.

Hi...just want to let you know that it is working on a new MP installation on my desktop...at the moment i cant say why, but i am trying to find a solution.
    The problem with the covers inside the basichome overlays is maybe related to this issue on the StreamedMP projet page.

EDIT: Ok now its working also ob my HTPC...dont know why... i just deleted the themes folder, cleared the skincache, restarted the htpc, installed the theme again, cleared the skincache and now everything is fine :)

Glad you got it working :)

Masks do work on images without a problem. =)

Example:
    <texture mask="coverflow.poster.background1.png">blabla.png</texture>

Done a quick test of this and got it working, will get all the standard images and posters done now I know how to do it, cheers Holzi

sunfire7

Portal Pro
    March 24, 2011
    Home Country
    Mexico Mexico
    Installed and looking great!! Can you do it to for the coverflow view?? thank you!!

Coverflow has been done but you may need to select 'default' under skin setting for the widebanner mods, will update the full facades for the mods so round covers are always shown regardless of what mod view you have selected in skin settings.

Ok, waiting for updated version!! Thank you!!

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    Updated version now in 1st post with new screenshots.

Should give all images rounded covers and all facades done in widebanner mods, round covers will now show in filmstrip and coverflow when a wide banner mod is set in skin setting but coverflow or filmstrip is selected as a view.

If you have already installed the previous version just overwrite existing files.

Next up will be music views.

Last edited:

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    New version in post one with new screenshots, added music and mvcentral. music has some slight changes taken from Mr V's old mod which no longer appears to be compatible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom