1.4.x Themes: BasicHome, Clear Art's support for Titan, Weather icon on screen, bugfixes and more. (2 Viewers)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    @Game_dude
    movingpictures.details.xml, movingpictures.details.lite.xml, movingpictures.views.xml, movingpictures.views.thumbs.noinfo.xml

Code:
    <!-- ClearLogo -->
    <control>
    		 <width>250</width>
    		  <height>140</height>
    	 </control>

Change width and/or height

Last edited:

GeYe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 17, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @ajs: First of all really good work with your Mepotools and the skinfiles. I waited a long time for skin files for dvd art plugin for Titan and now your plugin is at a really good state. So i give it a try.

I don't really liked the MovingPictures-Part much. So i tried OnePortal-Skin and their MovingPictures-Skinpart is amazing, but the rest is not mine ;). I managed to change some parts of your files and want to share this for all. I hope this is ok.

I repositioned the disc, let it slide out of the cover and rotate in 360°. For this the menu text in the middle will slide to right and zoom a little bit smaller. If no dvd-art is available the menu slide back and the zoom is again normal.

mvdetails.jpg

I also repositioned the Textart so it is something closer to the borders. I think this is a resolution problem. I'm using this at 1080p.

nowplaying.jpg

@all: Don't know if something is broken. First time editing in xml in mediaportal. Try it at your own risk ;)

Attachments

• GeYe_mod.zip
      9.2 KB

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Simply certification icons with glow:
    preview.jpg