THIS IS A RIPOFF (1 Viewer)

bedlam

Portal Pro
April 22, 2004
oooh, nice work samsonite.
this looks like a skin that you could use for a long time without getting bored/annoyed with it! :)
lagom är bäst
And you are right... looks-wise meedio isn´t that big an upgrade from myhtpc, and quite frankly: im dissappointed in it. I´ll stick with MP aaall night long..

A

Anonymous

yeah, skin looks really nice samsonite,
can't wait to try it on my media center pc when its finished =)

usbrit

Portal Member
April 22, 2004
Thanks, well meedio is looks really clean, almost to clean in my opinion but there will probably be several nice skins out for it. Since I also am a BIG fan of open source I would not spend any time on skinning a commercial product, I stick with the scene heroes "the open source people" :D

Yeh and when I installed meedio all kinds of stuff didn't work. So far MP is winning me over, even though I contributed a little to myHTPC. This group and the response time from Frodo makes life a lot more fun.
Keep going on thee rip off, it'll be my choice of skin.
usbrit

A

Anonymous

Yeh and when I installed meedio all kinds of stuff didn't work. So far MP is winning me over, even though I contributed a little to myHTPC. This group and the response time from Frodo makes life a lot more fun.
Keep going on thee rip off, it'll be my choice of skin.
usbrit

I will continue and slowly make progress :) and since Media Portal still is young I am sure that this will be one amazing application pretty soon.

A

Anonymous

Wohaa look it is a dialog window... :D

mces5.jpg

A

Anonymous

I have a question, would it be possible to add a "restore down" button so that you would be able to exit the fullscreen mode? You have that option in MCE and at times that is useful :)

It would also be nice to be able to maximize and go to fullscreen from a windowed mode.

Possible? :)

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    This is the wrong thread for this.
    Thats a feature request and no it's not possible.
    We can put this in after .1 is released

We do need buttons for:
    Videowallpaper
    Fullscreen video
    Shutdown pc
    close Mediaportal
    RestartPC

A

Anonymous

MrMario64 said:
    This is the wrong thread for this.
    Thats a feature request and no it's not possible.
    We can put this in after .1 is released

We do need buttons for:
    Videowallpaper
    Fullscreen video
    Shutdown pc
    close Mediaportal
    RestartPC

I know it is the wrong forum but it was related to this skin so I thought I would keep it in the tread. No worries it was just a thought and I wanted to know if it was possible...

A question though... what is Videowallpaper?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom