THIS IS A RIPOFF (2 Viewers)

A

Anonymous

Yes I did this graphic with XP Media Center as a BIG inspiration point ;)

It is just a sketch and I wanted to see if I could do it in a testeful way :)

All graphics is done from ground up but done so that it would look like MCE, anyhow thought it was fun to share this sketch.

1.jpg

This I did just for fun. When I start using media portal again in the future I might complete the skin (native remote support!!! :D )

A

Anonymous

that looks pretty good! :D

just one suggestion: try to use the official mediaportal logo in the skin

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    looks nice

Wow looks good.
    I would move the menu pictures to be more right centered.

Dman.

KlereBak

Portal Member
    June 20, 2004
    I like it very much, very clean. But try to make it so that it can be used on TV (overscan), so keep away from the borders for about 10% (i think).

A

Anonymous

KlereBak said:
    I like it very much, very clean. But try to make it so that it can be used on TV (overscan), so keep away from the borders for about 10% (i think).

That would be taken into consideration, I promise ;)

KlereBak

Portal Member
    June 20, 2004
    Samsonite said:
    KlereBak said:

That would be taken into consideration, I promise ;)

In that case i offering myself as a tester :lol: But i must say that i'm not using all the modules available :oops: At the moment i'm using "Pictures", "Music", "Movies", "Radio" (only internet playlists), "Wheather" and "Settings". I have an HTPC setup based on a VIA Epia mini-itx and are very limited regarding to display settings. Widescreen is not an option and i think it will never be, because driver support is very limited.

A

Anonymous

sam, this looks (like always) fantabulous! :) - You can't leave for the dark side, we need you here! To keep the spirit alive in the skin-department.

Again, would be a great skin! Very clean!

/B

A

Anonymous

It would be a great skin mr Bonkalord ;)

Problem is that is takes so much time creating all the graphics and xml, you would really need to be a couple of ppl so that one can focus on what one does best ;)

Any voulenteers in the XML department? :D

lar282

Portal Pro
    July 11, 2004
    KlereBak said:
    [ have an HTPC setup based on a VIA Epia mini-itx and are very limited regarding to display settings. Widescreen is not an option and i think it will never be, because driver support is very limited.

Can't powerstrip give u Widescreeen???

//Lasse

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom