This is Rediculously Frustrating. (1 Viewer)

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Why did creating a new group in the FM Radio section enable TV viewing?
    Without getting into a whole lot of detail, MediaPortal [1] expects to have "All Channels" groups for both TV and radio. When one or both of those groups don't exist, random problems like those you've seen occur.

Ed Nielsen

August 7, 2015
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Any thoughts on the EPG issue? I have checked individually and simultaneously all 3 guide related plugins in TV Server Configuration. In the DVB EPG section, the general page has "Always try to fill holes" and "Enable CRC check" checked, as well as "EPG grabbing while idle" checked.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Simply enabling the guide related plugins won't do anything. You actually have to configure the details.
    Also, given that you're in the USA, the DVB EPG grabber won't help you (DVB being a broadcast standard that is used outside the US; ATSC is used instead). You should untick the "EPG grabbing while timeshifting/recording" and "EPG grabbing while idle" options to disable the grabber.

I suggest you pick one of the following options and work through the corresponding instructions:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...auppauge-pvr-2250-to-mp2.131490/#post-1145992

I can help you if you get stuck. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom