JSchuricht

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2009
    Arizona
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Guess I stumped everyone.

I do have some new pieces to add to the puzzle. I tried to play a movie that I hadn't watched since MP1, Sweeney Todd. I couldn't find the movie in the list anywhere, might be listed as something else somehow but doubt I could find it if that's the case. Anyways I navigated to it by folder view, click on the movie to start it and no media item could be found. Walk over to my workstation and try the movie in MPC and it works fine. So I had a theory that Sweeney Todd The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2007) is too long of a name and cut it down to Sweeney Todd 2007. Reimported movies and still can't find it but it plays in folder view. I added the rest of the title in a bit at a time in attempt to find the cutoff point but now even with the whole name it still plays in folder view.

I think something is vary broken in the importer. All of my movies are in folders named using the IMDB title with a NFO containing the IMDB number which had about a 99% success rate in MP1 but can't be found in MP2. Renaming all the missing movies isn't realistic, there are over 3,000 of them and I still have almost 3,000 DVD's to rip someday.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Indeed, interesting.

The 10-3 log shows that the VideoThumbnailer processed 9000 out of 9031 resources. The remaining three are successfully handled later. The respective importer reports sucessful 8950 from 8991 "so far identified" resources. So I am a little bit puzzled by the numbers of imports you gave above.

Unfortunately the log level is at INFO, which may lead to some valuable debug infomation not getting logged. Could you change the log level to ALL as explained in the Wiki at this place and rerun your test? Mayber we will be able to see more then.

JSchuricht

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2009
    Arizona
    Home Country
    There are about 5500 TV shows, I think that is part of the importer number.

I set the logs to all and ran an import on movies. Logs for client and server are attached.

I haven't been able to get sweeney tod to not play now that the file name was changed.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    On the server side everything completed as expected:
    [2015-12-03 02:59:29,502] [207034 ] [52 ] [INFO ] - ImporterWorker: 100 % completed (1 ImportJob(s), in total 10500 of 10500 so far identified resources processed)

A Not Found error occurred for
    [INFO ] - MoviesMetadataExtractor: Exception reading resource '{03dd2da6-4da8-4d3e-9e55-80e3165729a3}:////BOOMER/Movies/T/Top Gear Apocalypse (2010)/' (Text: 'The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.')

I haven't been able to get sweeney tod to not play now that the file name was changed.
    Double negation? ;) So does it now play? The original filename was ca. 60 characters long. However, in terms of Windows one needs to look at the complete path information, yet I don't think that you would get even near to the critical 256 char limit.

At this point I am uncertain as to where the problem is.

JSchuricht

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2009
    Arizona
    Home Country
    Yes, sweeney tod has played ever since I changed the file name but only through the folder view. Changing back to the original name or copying the backup of the movie back to the original location also allows it to play through folder view. It still isn't imported into the regular movie view as far as I can tell.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It still isn't imported into the regular movie view as far as I can tell.
    Hhm, odd.

The server log does not contain any reference to "Sweeney" or "Todd". If you would like to continue testing then I suggest that you create a separate share with maybe just 3-5 movies, one of them being the (in)famous "Sweeney Todd". Then add this specific share to your import definition and post a new server log.

JSchuricht

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2009
    Arizona
    Home Country
    Alright, here are logs from a fresh MP2 server install in windows 7 with 7 movies on the local c drive. As an added bonus I found a second movie that didn't import, Swingers. It looks like MovieTheMovieDbMatcher recognizes both movies correctly but the lookup from cache returns false.

As for the videos area, yes, the movies show up there. But that shows all videos which isn't realistic when 5,500 TV shows are also flooding results. It took a couple of minutes to find the one I was looking for in a test environment with a mouse. Using a remote on one of the dedicated HTPC's would be painful plus it limits the sorting abilities.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thank you for the logs. There is some strange behavior: As you can see your movie is accessed at 01:06:26 - but the next message (error) is logged only 7 sec later.
    [2015-12-04 01:06:26,630] [125949 ] [31 ] [DEBUG] - ResourceAccessModule: Access of resource '{e88e64a8-0233-4fdf-ba27-0b44c6a39ae9}:///C:/video/Sweeney Todd The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2007)/Sweeney Todd 2007.mkv'
    [2015-12-04 01:06:33,239] [132559 ] [20 ] [ERROR] - UserProfileDataManagement: Error setting media item data 'PlayerContext: ResumeState' for media item 'dc53e0a9-09e7-4679-8f60-71c9daa98545' in profile '5e95b1e1-3002-4101-8d3c-57d9e58ab80f'
    System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): constraint failed
    FOREIGN KEY constraint failed
    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Reset(SQLiteStatement stmt)
    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Step(SQLiteStatement stmt)
    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery(CommandBehavior behavior)
    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
    at MediaPortal.Backend.Services.UserProfileDataManagement.UserProfileDataManagement.SetUserMediaItemData(Guid profileId, Guid mediaItemId, String key, String data)
    I don't know how to Interpret the "Error Setting media item data" and if it's even related. This is something for @morpheus_xx to comment.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I've seen this error and I have no real idea about the cause.

I comes from a foreign key constraint of "resume state" which must reference an existing media item ID. Only situation I could imagine is, that:
    1. this item is being played back in client,
    2. media source was cleared/reimported in background
    3. resume state is tried to be saved of a no longer valid ID.
    But if this happens, the error can be ignored (but maybe it could be handled in a better way)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom