Timeshift buffer loops when changing channels (1 Viewer)

druggo

February 1, 2007
Gothenburg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi there,

i am experiencing a weird problem that i've experienced in the RC1 and the latest SVN builds aswell,, even with the new TsReader by Frodo. Ii happens when changing channel (using F7 or F8) the TV hangs for a while, and when pressing the channel change again it seems as if it begins from the beginning from the current timeshift buffer, it jumps back in time so to speak...it doesent happen all the time, but most frequently when the TV have been running for a while (10-20 minutes)

I am using 1 weeks old SVN builds of both TV3 and MP rc1, and this error persists thru the different builds..

I am using a analog Hauppage Win-TV PVR-250 card with the latest drivers on their homepage, im sorry that i can't attach the logfiles when this happend, I can absolutely do it - i just dont have access to the htpc at this time, im just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this problem..

Cheers,
Druggo

joboehl

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 30, 2006
    Home Country
    Brazil Brazil
    Druggo.

Logs would help if possible. Also, add you setup (decoders used, singleseat or multiseat and etc).

Muldini

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 11, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    druggo said:
    I am using 1 weeks old SVN builds of both TV3 and MP rc1, and this error persists thru the different builds..

This was fixed for tsreader recently, I'm not able to tell you if your 'one week old' SVN includes the fix already, if you would have posted a filled support ticket including the revision you are using, that would have been no problem.

Muldini

druggo

February 1, 2007
    Gothenburg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

installed yesterdays build, and haven't been able to reproduce it... yet :)

using the new TsReader implementation, great work so far, maybe insert a still image when swithing channels, so we dont get the freaky transition effect? :)

Will let you know if i stumble across the suspected bug again, otherwise, consider it as solved...

Druggo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom