timeshiftbuffer does not get cleared on channelchange (2 Viewers)

Franky

Portal Pro
May 19, 2005
ITALY
Home Country
Italy Italy
I will as soon as I can, because yesterday I had a baby....
Thank You

Franky

Portal Pro
May 19, 2005
ITALY
Home Country
Italy Italy
I tested it right now with last svn. Something different there is because now the time changes backward and forward also after 30-40 minutes, but the TV stay at the same point. I mean for example I go 5 minutes backward but tv stay live...

iamfrank

Portal Member
November 28, 2006
Perth, Western Australia
Home Country
Sorry to dig this up. I've recently changed to TV Server after having huge issues with the original My TV plugin. While I've found it an absolute revelation for me in terms of reliability (I got stuttering and all sorts of problems with the original engine) I can't help but find this feature frustrating as hell :p Now, I don't for a second want you to remove it, the support in this thread is a clear indication people like it, but personally I don't and while I manage to work around it, it's also confusing the hell out of my gf. We all know people, WAF is a must for the survival of any HTPC in the living room. ;)

The ability to configure this would be the best ever. Hell, it might already be in the configuration, I just can't find it. As for adding complexity, I don't really see that as a problem. If I was a newbie, I don't think I would've bothered to go through the MP install, the HTPC has MCE2005 after all :) Please pretty please allow this to be configured, and everyone can be happy and MP can cater to a wider audience who don't like this way of doing it.

defcon5

Portal Pro
April 16, 2006
Barcelona (Catalonia)
Hi

I´ve tested this with TVE3 in Server PC

1- Watch a channel during 30 seconds
2- Select another channel
3- I watch the 30 seconds of before channel
4- After 30 seconds then MP change to channel selected

This issue is in the beginning start MP, after all seem normal

Thanks