Timeshifting bar and info doesn't always show current program (1 Viewer)

risu

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 22, 2006
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    When you pause Live TV, timeshifting goes on which is normal. But what happens if you are still paused when next program starts on timeshifting buffer? Well tv client starts displaying bar with new shows duration and position current position incorreclty! Same thing is wrong when you tap info on MCE remote. You get program description for show which is going at realtime instead of the show you have paused and is still on hold.

So what tv plugin should do is to track only paused program (show that is currently viewed) on duration bar and display info which is valid by the time show was paused (now and next, now being current show paused and next being next show on timeshifting buffer, not next show on realtime).

Only update that should occur on OSD when live tv is paused is showing timeshifting bar grow toward the end, and when whole show is on buffer, bar shouldn't move to next show.. just stop.. simply stop.

I started new thread about this as I didn't quickly find older posts. But there has to be some posts about this as I think this issue has been around as long as I can remember.

level20peon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 4, 2007
    Aachen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I second that. This behaviour has been present for ages but I never bothered to report it :rolleyes:. Would be nice if this could be changed :D .

-level20peon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom