Timeshifting shows different channels (1 Viewer)

HappyTalk

Portal Pro
July 16, 2006
UK
I noticed these effects when you change channels and press back it goes back to BEFORE the channel change. It needs to set the Start pos to the point where you changed channels, else it gets really confusing.

I know MythTV actually records everything you watch so it appears as any normal program would in the recording list (with program name, info etc) but you can filter these out so as not to see them. So if you really wanna see something you watched earlier you can, though it could do with a discard recordings < 3/? mins option so you don't clutter up with endless recordings during channel surfing.

Though I guess it's a seperate post It'd be easier if scheduled/finished/watched programs were all under the one menu, pressing a button to flick between different views (All/Scheduled/Finished/Watched). A lot of times I go to recordings and the prog isn't there. I then realise it's still got a few mins (post-record) to go and so is sat in scheduled window instead.

Beesoc

Portal Member
January 31, 2007
Dallas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I am slow tonight...

Hey everyone,

I hate to be a noob here and ask a question that is obviously already answered but I am drunk and it is 4:20 in the morning so I am going to anyway.

Is there any way to get 0.2.2 to keep the buffer when switching channels. I REALLY want this functionality. :confused:

Thx to all mediaportal developers. I can't tell you how many Media Center people I have converted. :)

Beesoc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom