Titan Extended One 1.4.0.0 not working on MP 1.31 (1 Viewer)

raffe

Portal Pro
March 28, 2008
Hi!

Installed MP 1.31 today, and before I didn't have sub menus for TV and MovingPictures. My setup looked something like this, with the order TV, TV Shows and Movies, as these are more or less the only ones we use (what order and what was on lower row I don't even remember ;-) ). So before it looked something like this
1.png

If I before did choose TV, it started the last watched channel. If I before did choose Movies, it went to Category List. Now I need to do an extra click.

Other times when I updated, it has stayed the same. But this time it changed so I got the Skin Default:
2.png

But this time when I:
1. Start Media Portal Configuration
2. Go to GUI > Titan 1.4.0.0 > Edit Skin Settings
3. Choose Extended One
4. Start MediaPortal, then I get this
3.JPG

And with Titan Basic Home Editor you can not really change places on the choices, TV, MovingPictures and TVSeries can only be chosen where they are, and I cant remove the sub menu there, what I can see.

I also tried to manually update Titan Extended to 5.0.0.98 from Titan Extended

Any ideas?

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Installed MP 1.31 today, and before I didn't have sub menus for TV and MovingPictures. My setup looked something like this, with the order TV, TV Shows and Movies, as these are more or less the only ones we use (what order and what was on lower row I don't even remember ;-) ). So before it looked something like this
    The release says Titan Extended changed, Extended One, Extended Two themes have not been supported for years. So we removed them from support. And try to switch to the new version of the Skins setup, there is an editor in the package with Mediaportal.
    If I before did choose TV, it started the last watched channel. If I before did choose Movies, it went to Category List. Now I need to do an extra click.
    I'll see what I can do to fix it, I'll try today.
    In case I forget, remind me tomorrow. As the war in my country makes adjustments to my free time and daily routine.
    Choose Extended One
    I haven't had this theme working for about 5 years now, but I'll try to promptly resolve the current problems with the Titan skins.
    And with Titan Basic Home Editor you can not really change places on the choices, TV, MovingPictures and TVSeries can only be chosen where they are, and I cant remove the sub menu there, what I can see.
    Can you write down exactly what and where you are missing? Let's say Page 1, Line 1, left button needs MyVideo, or Page 1, Line 2, right or center button needs plugin...
    Any ideas?
    Of course, the idea is the same, to fix it and finish it. :)

PS: As an alternative to Extended One, you can try my Titan theme 1.4.x - Themes: BasicHome, Clear Art's support for Titan, Weather icon on screen, bugfixes and more.
    PPS: I will add this theme to Titan Extended later on.

Last edited:

raffe

Portal Pro
    March 28, 2008
    Titan Extended changed, Extended One, Extended Two themes have not been supported for years

Ooops, seems like I have missed that info. :oops:
    As the war in my country
    :( I really understand, considering that, my small problems are really low priority. Although just hoping doesn't help, I still hope that the invaders will soon be kicked out and the world can return to something more like normal.

I will try the fix! Yesterday I helped my daughter study all evening, so I didn't see your message before today. Thanks! :love:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    my small problems are really low priority
    Well, such small problems help to take away the brain, and relax, I almost a year did not go to the forum and did not participate in the development, just did not have enough time, was completely at work.
    Now I have time, but it could be an hour, or it could be 5 hours, or it could be a minute. So now I can not promise to do something quickly, accurately, and even check all the nuances. But I think that all this can be solved quickly enough.
    Yesterday I helped my daughter study all evening
    Children are sacred, any case can wait, if you need to help the child :) no need to apologize.

raffe

Portal Pro
    March 28, 2008
    Children are sacred, any case can wait, if you need to help the child :) no need to apologize.
    :love:

I tried the fix, and yeees! It almost as before. IF it is possible, I would also like to get rid of the sub menu for Movies (the red arrow in pic):

EDIT: It could maybe go directly to the "Categories list"

3.JPG

Off topic:
    If you want to know, I am sure there are no viruses, but Microsoft Defender suddenly thought Titan Editor was "Trojan:confused:cript/Wacatac.B!ml" and moved it to quarantine. Have used it many times the last days, but today suddenly reacted to something. I just restored it from quarantine and continued editing :)

Last edited:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    If you want to know, I am sure there are no viruses, but Microsoft Defender suddenly thought Titan Editor was "Trojan:confused:cript/Wacatac.B!ml" and moved it to quarantine.
    Very strange, I have one idea, I'll try to check it out. I use the UPX file packer which reduces the size, probably mad at it.
    IF it is possible, I would also like to get rid of the sub menu for Movies (the red arrow in pic):
    Sure, I'll try to make some today.
    It could maybe go directly to the "Categories list"
    Moving Pictures? And Submenu like: Categories, All Movies, Recently Added, Unwatched, Videos?

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Have used it many times the last days, but today suddenly reacted to something. I just restored it from quarantine and continued editing
    I will remove the compression with UPX, and give a new file.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    IF it is possible, I would also like to get rid of the sub menu for Movies (the red arrow in pic):
    I misunderstood, I thought I should add, but I should remove, of course, I will remove today ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom