Titan Extended One 1.4.0.0 not working on MP 1.31 (1 Viewer)

raffe

Portal Pro
March 28, 2008
Moving Pictures? And Submenu like: Categories, All Movies, Recently Added, Unwatched, Videos?
Sorry, my native language is not English, so I will try to describe it better :)

Now when I
Picture 1. Choose Movies:
3.JPG

Picture 2. I get this sub menu:
3.JPG

Picture 3. When I in the sub menu above choose "Category List", I come here:
3.JPG

So I mean I do not need step 2 in Picture 2 above. When I choose "Movies" in Picture 1, it is better if I get to Picture 3 directly.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

NOTE: You would maybe think, "hey isn't Pic 2 and Pic 3 almost the same, why R U a cry baby? :cry:". Yes, when I choose "Category List", it works.

A: But when I try "All Movies" in the sub menu, I get errors like
3.JPG
3.JPG

B: And the sub menu "Videos" makes no sense for me, as I do not have any files there.

C: "Recently Added" and "Unwatched" works. But I imagined that it is easier and faster to "remove sub menu and go directly to Category List" instead for trying to fix "All Movies" and remove "Videos".

But if "fix All Movies and remove Videos" is easier, maybe that is better? Who knows (not me ;))?

NOTE 2: TV is good now after your first fix!
When we talked about "TV", with it I do not need a sub menu at all. So now, after your fix, it is perfect. When I choose it, I just want it to start so I can watch the last watched channel. And now, that is what it does :)

Last edited:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Sorry, my native language is not English, so I will try to describe it better
    Then I just got it wrong, it's not my language either.
    But when I try "All Movies" in the sub menu, I get errors like
    It somehow depends on Moving Pictures, maybe on its settings, I do not use it, so I do not know.
    But if "fix All Movies and remove Videos" is easier, maybe that is better? Who knows (not me ;))?
    I don't know, I use MyVideo and it's fine :)

raffe

Portal Pro
    March 28, 2008
    I don't know, I use MyVideo and it's fine :)
    OK :D I guess then the easiest solution is to
    1. Remove the sub menu from Movies
    2. Make so that if you choose Movies, it goes directly to "Category List" (same place it goes to when you choose the sub menu "Category List"). So directly from Picture 1 above to Picture 3

budinsky

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 12, 2009
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks so much! Will test that soon :)

A question about Basic Home. Is it possible to have a 3 image navigation instead of 6? I would like to have TV Series, Movies, Settings?
    Does Basic Home have a background image?

Edit: Tested and it works, thanks!

Last edited:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    A question about Basic Home. Is it possible to have a 3 image navigation instead of 6? I would like to have TV Series, Movies, Settings?
    It is necessary to completely redesign the page, change the transitions between the buttons, etc.
    So far, I haven't seen this option anywhere. I made one line for myself, based on Ares, but there are 5 buttons of different sizes.
    Does Basic Home have a background image?
    Yes, either the default one or the one from the selected plugin.

jazzysmooth

April 18, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I'm going to have a hard time moving away from the Titan Extended Two view. I like this so much more:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-25 at 4.11.35 PM.png
      Screenshot 2023-07-25 at 4.11.35 PM.png
      1.5 MB
    • Screenshot 2023-07-25 at 4.11.17 PM.png
      Screenshot 2023-07-25 at 4.11.17 PM.png
      1.6 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom