Titan - Extended (3 Viewers)

SciDoctor

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 2, 2005
    England
    Thanks for the 15 line EPG work.

I tested the best bits and merged into a theme to make it easier to test for those not wanting to overwrite main files etc

Just unpak the zip into your TITAN theme folder and choose from mp config or restart mp and from GUI config.

EDIT updated to 7,11,15 line EPG with latest files I use as a theme

Attachments

• EPG 7 11 15 LINE BLUE BACKGROUND.rar
      9.4 MB
    Last edited:

Lichloathe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

I tested the best bits and merged into a theme to make it easier to test for those not wanting to overwrite main files etc

Just unpak the zip into your TITAN theme folder and choose from mp config or restart mp and from GUI config.

Funny, that's exactly what I have been doing but I found that if you change to the new theme, then choose 15 row guide, then back to default theme without the changes to the skin settings file and leaving the option at 15 rows, it had an error in the settings menu. I may be wrong though, I have been testing so many options and settings I may have messed up without realizing.

SciDoctor

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 2, 2005
    England
    There is a known bug I beleive within MP 1.3b with changing themes within the GUI can cause instability.

I have, now I understand THEMES a bit more, just been using a theme folder for any tests or changes as the files contained simply overide any similarly named files within the main folder without the need for renaming or backing-up. Neat and simple; I realy like THEMES.

Thanks again for your hard work on the files, 15 lines looks great and is possibly at the maximum for a usable EPG.
    I only need to modify/change one of my GENRE colours as white on yellow is indistinct from twelve plus feet away from screen, probably try mauve instead of yellow.

Last edited:

datfreak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 19, 2006

THANK YOU - THANKYOU - all that were involved

I just loaded this and it looks awesome! I had a 15-16 row on a moded 1.2.3 skin and after I changed to Titan's "only" 11 lines were not good enough- this was a major problem with the mrs.
    So with the huge xmas turkey and aged single malt scotch,I have consumed- YOU GUYS have made this a fantastic Xmas day

thanks for your hard work and happy christmas

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

Should I include the relevant titan skin files in the installer for browsetheweb, or should I rely on the skin installer to put those files in the correct place?

blair_haynes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2007
    Gisborne
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi,

Should I include the relevant titan skin files in the installer for browsetheweb, or should I rely on the skin installer to put those files in the correct place?

I would have thought this should be installed with the installer for browsetheweb rather than skin installer as Titan is now virtually a default skin. Not everyone will install browsetheweb so will not want / need the files.

Just my 2c worth!

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

I would have thought this should be installed with the installer for browsetheweb rather than skin installer as Titan is now virtually a default skin. Not everyone will install browsetheweb so will not want / need the files.

Just my 2c worth!

I don't know what the policy is about Titan Extended.. I mean, there are also people that are not using MovingPictures and onlinevideos by example, so why making difference.. You have no problems with files that you don't use, so why not install them.. In my opinion; every Titan file that is posted here should be tested by the official skin developers, and only when they are stable they should be included in Titan extended..

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Here are some bug fixes and updates to the Trakt Plugin:
    • Added 'Start Date' to Calendar Hidden Menu.
    • Added 'User About' text to Friends window.
    • Added Trakt menu button to MyVideos details view.
    • Added 'Add To Watchlist' button to IMDb/iTunes Trailers in OnlineVideos.
    • Fixed some visible conditions in Friends window.
    • Fixed List Descriptions overlapping facade.
    • Fixed FirstAired label position for episode list items.
    • Fixed control navigation in Account Setup.
    • Fixed Trakt 'JumpTo' button in MovingPictures Hidden Menu.
    I think it would also be a nice addition to MovingPictures details view to have a 'Trakt' button so you can get at the context sensitive actions such as Rate, Add To Watchlist, Add To List, Shouts, Related Movies. The button id is 97270, just need a funky icon like you have for trailers, subtitles and play.

Attachments

• Trakt_Titan_Bug_Fixes.rar
      21.7 KB

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

Just my 2c worth!

I don't know what the policy is about Titan Extended.. I mean, there are also people that are not using MovingPictures and onlinevideos by example, so why making difference.. You have no problems with files that you don't use, so why not install them.. In my opinion; every Titan file that is posted here should be tested by the official skin developers, and only when they are stable they should be included in Titan extended..

Any official word on this?
    I do tend to agree with blair_haynes on this, but for a different reason.
    If Titan is incorporated in MP setup it's illogical (in my opinion) to include skin files for plugins that aren't in the MP setup.
    Also if I make some changes/upgrades in the Btweb skin files, they are probably more bound to a btweb version instead of a Titan/MP version

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I preffer to include stable files to Titan Extended, and to be shure everyone is using always the latest version of skinfiles for Titan, include them also to the installer of browsetheweb..

It's not clear now wich files are been developed by the team, and wich skinfiles need to be done by the plugin developers.. By example; movingpictures is done by the team.. Don't know how they think about browsetheweb.. For some plugins, the team will also update Titan skinfiles after a plugin update. But for browsetheweb I think that only the plugindeveloper and/or comunity is responsible for the right skinfiles, also after a plugin-update.

So there need to come a clear policy about this.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom