Titan - Extended (1 Viewer)

el_gato

Portal Pro
October 15, 2007
Germany Germany
alternative skin files for subcentral based on the ones from emphatic. longer scrolling filenames got annoying when you have to wait till you see if the name matches your file...

View attachment 120577
I get some graphic errors:
fixed this and updated zip in original post. you probably have to delete the skin cache folder cause of changed graphicsfile. now it should look sth like this:
subcentral2.jpg

Last edited:

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Sweden Sweden
    Country flag
    alternative skin files for subcentral based on the ones from emphatic. longer scrolling filenames got annoying when you have to wait till you see if the name matches your file...

View attachment 120577
    fixed this and updated zip in original post. you maybe have to delete the skin cache folder cause of changed graphicsfile. now should look like on this screenshot/mockup:
    View attachment 121005
    Isn't the IMDB# supposed to be hidden in TV-Series view though? :confused:

Emph

el_gato

Portal Pro
    October 15, 2007
    Germany Germany
    fixed this and updated zip in original post. you maybe have to delete the skin cache folder cause of changed graphicsfile. now should look like on this screenshot/mockup:
    View attachment 121005
    Isn't the IMDB# supposed to be hidden in TV-Series view though? :confused:

Emph
    yes and still is, made some kind of mockup to show where its placed now using a series instead of a movie. everything should work as intended (i hope^^ if not, tell me plz!). i don't use database view in mymovies or where these imdb labels are shown... ^^

Last edited:

el_gato

Portal Pro
    October 15, 2007
    Germany Germany
    i don't use database view in mymovies or where these imdb labels are shown... ^^
    It's when you launch SubtitleDownloader from Moving Pictures. Go to Movie Details and click the "T" button to try it.

Emph
    thought subcentral would also work with movingpictures but in the menu i didn't found sth like search subtitles as i had a short look. should have tried the "cc" button instead (you mean this one, not "t" for trailers, right?). will replace the screenshot to avoid any further misunderstandings :) thx

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Sweden Sweden
    Country flag
    should have tried the "cc" button instead (you mean this one, not "t" for trailers, right?). will replace the screenshot to avoid any further misunderstandings :) thx
    Sorry for the confusion, I wasn't really paying attention to what I was writing. :oops: :)

Emph

CypherMK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 11, 2009
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Country flag

View attachment 120577
    fixed this and updated zip in original post. you probably have to delete the skin cache folder cause of changed graphicsfile. now it should look sth like this:
    View attachment 121008
    I will try when I got the time! Thanks!

CypherMK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 11, 2009
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Country flag

View attachment 120577
    View attachment 121008
    Tested and it works! Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom