Titan - Extended (4 Viewers)

el_gato

Portal Pro
October 15, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
alternative skin files for subcentral based on the ones from emphatic. longer scrolling filenames got annoying when you have to wait till you see if the name matches your file...

View attachment 120577

I get some graphic errors:

fixed this and updated zip in original post. you probably have to delete the skin cache folder cause of changed graphicsfile. now it should look sth like this:
subcentral2.jpg

Last edited:

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    alternative skin files for subcentral based on the ones from emphatic. longer scrolling filenames got annoying when you have to wait till you see if the name matches your file...

View attachment 120577

fixed this and updated zip in original post. you maybe have to delete the skin cache folder cause of changed graphicsfile. now should look like on this screenshot/mockup:
    View attachment 121005

Isn't the IMDB# supposed to be hidden in TV-Series view though? :confused:

Emph

el_gato

Portal Pro
    October 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

fixed this and updated zip in original post. you maybe have to delete the skin cache folder cause of changed graphicsfile. now should look like on this screenshot/mockup:
    View attachment 121005

Isn't the IMDB# supposed to be hidden in TV-Series view though? :confused:

Emph
    yes and still is, made some kind of mockup to show where its placed now using a series instead of a movie. everything should work as intended (i hope^^ if not, tell me plz!). i don't use database view in mymovies or where these imdb labels are shown... ^^

Last edited:

el_gato

Portal Pro
    October 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    i don't use database view in mymovies or where these imdb labels are shown... ^^

It's when you launch SubtitleDownloader from Moving Pictures. Go to Movie Details and click the "T" button to try it.

Emph

thought subcentral would also work with movingpictures but in the menu i didn't found sth like search subtitles as i had a short look. should have tried the "cc" button instead (you mean this one, not "t" for trailers, right?). will replace the screenshot to avoid any further misunderstandings :) thx

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    should have tried the "cc" button instead (you mean this one, not "t" for trailers, right?). will replace the screenshot to avoid any further misunderstandings :) thx

Sorry for the confusion, I wasn't really paying attention to what I was writing. :oops: :)

Emph

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

View attachment 120577

fixed this and updated zip in original post. you probably have to delete the skin cache folder cause of changed graphicsfile. now it should look sth like this:
    View attachment 121008

I will try when I got the time! Thanks!

mrmojo666

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2006
    Turin
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I would like to propose my mod for support powercontrol plugin, please tell me if something is not working.

enjoy

bye

Attachments

• 23-16-12.png
      23-16-12.png
      586.3 KB
    • Powercontrol_Titan.rar
      405.3 KB
    Last edited:

u28151

Portal Pro
    March 24, 2005
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I wonder if it would be possible to introduce the usage of custom display items for Myfilms? I miss using some customized DBitems in the main view for each film like in the screenshot "DisplayItemsDetails.jpg" from Myfilms wiki.

Attachments

• MyFilms Config.jpg
      MyFilms Config.jpg
      105.6 KB
    • MyFilms.jpg
      MyFilms.jpg
      302.7 KB
    • DisplayItemsDetails.jpg
      DisplayItemsDetails.jpg
      302.6 KB

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

View attachment 120577

View attachment 121008

Tested and it works! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom