Titan - Extended (2 Viewers)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @I337: Please relax a bit and be a bit more carefull about what you are posting.. Titan is still 'work in progress' as it's part of MP 1.3.0, that is still not 'Final'.

A lot of work has been done allready, but you can't expect fully support for over 100 plugins after a couple of months.. It takes time, and don't forget that we are all working on Mediaportal in our spare time. So if you like to see more support, try to learn how you make skinfiles, and make yourself helpfull! :)

Last edited:

l337

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 18, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    OK except I make a donation to do is I'm not a skin disigner, so I steadied myself again lol ....

10000€ ;)

Last edited:

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    OK except I make a donation to do is I'm not a skin disigner, so I steadied myself again lol ....

10000€ ;)

In that case I will sent you my bank acount number and I will add support for eveything you like! ;)

:p

But to be serious, I expect some more plugin support after the release of MP 1.3.0 Final. First the main functions need to work perfectly.

Another thing about plugin suport is that not team Titan, but plugin devs and the comunity are responsible for that..

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    @ncoH @joostzilla

Would you consider a dialogwidemenu.xml for moving pictures importer, as the current dialog box for choosing a match in the importer is about half the width of what I would consider optimal.

Keep it makes no sense to save space, all the same lines in 1920.
    TT1.jpg
    [DOUBLEPOST=1363269576][/DOUBLEPOST]Error in the sign viewed series (TV-Series):

TT2.jpg
    [DOUBLEPOST=1363269820][/DOUBLEPOST]Do not sign off watched movies in the list it is, it is not the information, although the film was viewed :(

TT3.jpgTT4.jpg

Bernard

Portal Pro
    March 5, 2012
    Centurion
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    I would like to suggest a change in the Titan Extended for TV-Series.

I find it very hard or basically impossible to distinguish between watched and unwatched episodes. But I'm specifically referring to the "eye" icon. The difference between an eye with a "x" in it and an eye with a circle in it is very slim. And from the distance of the couch it is impossible to see the difference.

I think no icon for unwatched episodes would be fine, or an open eye for watched episodes, and an "smile-line" for unwatched episodes.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I replaced tvseries_SeasonListIcon.png, tvseries_SeriesListIcon.png, tvseries_unWatched.png, tvseries_unWatchedNA.png the empty, so much better :)

Bernard

Portal Pro
    March 5, 2012
    Centurion
    Home Country
    I replaced tvseries_SeasonListIcon.png, tvseries_SeriesListIcon.png, tvseries_unWatched.png, tvseries_unWatchedNA.png the empty, so much better :)

Thanks for the reply, is this an update to the skin or manual fix? If manual, can you share your new icons, or did you just delete those? (I have not played with skinfiles, so I may be asking stupid questions)

Bernard

Portal Pro
    March 5, 2012
    Centurion
    Home Country
    Another suggestion: If possible, please add the media label in the tech.detail page. I have a few movies on removable media and it would be helpful to see on what media a movie is located. Currently, I have to press play and wait for the dialog to pop up with media label.

Another suggestion: The date displayed in the tech.detail page ks overlapping the field next to it. I believe it is because of my regional settings eng-za. Simple fix would be to just use short date + time format. I think it is currently just using default .ToString().

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine

Thanks for the reply, is this an update to the skin or manual fix? If manual, can you share your new icons, or did you just delete those? (I have not played with skinfiles, so I may be asking stupid questions)

Manual fix. Tomorrow I will try to put ...

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Unpack Media-ajs.zip to Media folder of Titan skin (..\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\Media\)

Attachments

• Media-ajs.zip
      1.4 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom