Titan - Extended (3 Viewers)

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    When will the default one be editable :)

No schedule yet, sorry. The mockup is ready but there are some MP core changes needed to get the inbuilt editor done.

WsQ

Portal Pro
    December 15, 2008
    Kangasala
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    After installing the new version, there seems to be a new bug in TV-Series. When I have watched an episode and return to TV-Series, I can't go back (or anywhere) from there. I can go to basic home via home button, but after going back to TV-Series, it is still jammed there. Only way to solve this is to restart MP.

Must be something to do with the rate dialog I had enabled, as disabling it removed the problem.

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    After installing the new version, there seems to be a new bug in TV-Series. When I have watched an episode and return to TV-Series, I can't go back (or anywhere) from there. I can go to basic home via home button, but after going back to TV-Series, it is still jammed there. Only way to solve this is to restart MP.

Must be something to do with the rate dialog I had enabled, as disabling it removed the problem.

You will have to use TVSeries V3.5.0 because there were changes regarding togglebuttons.

4Fred

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 8, 2005
    Jönköping
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    After update all my settings where lost, great :(

Is there a backup? If yes what file(s) to restore?
    If not, I have not updated secondary computer yet, what files to copy from that one to get my look back?

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    After update all my settings where lost, great :(

Is there a backup? If yes what file(s) to restore?
    If not, I have not updated secondary computer yet, what files to copy from that one to get my look back?

Wich settings do you mean exactly? MP settings? That would be strange.. And there are just a few skinsettings you can make in Titan, so that should not be that difficult to change again..

Last edited:

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Yes, the settings under Skin -> GUI get wiped ; there are only about 5 options here. Would take longer to restore a backup than it would take to tick about 4 boxes inside the GUI :)

4Fred

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 8, 2005
    Jönköping
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Two pics attached, on before and one after - tickin four boxes wont restore that. Can I copy settings from other computer?

Attachments

• bedroom-not-updated.jpg
      bedroom-not-updated.jpg
      1.6 MB
    • livingroom-updated.jpg
      livingroom-updated.jpg
      2.5 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom